Saturday, March 5, 2011

FUG TO FIERCE: DENIM JACKET!


Hello again guys!
Im back, and im so happy with all the very positive support y'all have given to me! Im really happy I chose to join the SMW family, I never expected such huge sucsess would come from one simple idea.
I also saw so many lovely tinypics of the stylish outfits you guys made from those pants. Although I would like to see more, come'on guys take a risk; it might pay off ;)
But my favourite hands down belongs to: MonicaMillgram !

This outfit is PERFECT. It might be a bit more then perfect, even! She perfectly captures the resort feel with an edgy nonchalance and originality. The colours are beautiful alongside one another and its all so classy yet fun, which is the the whole feel of the pants.
So congrats, Monica. Your look really inspired me!

Now, on to this week's item! I wanted to shake it up completely, so I chose this awesome jacket from KILLAH!!

I love this jacket, its pretty awesome and I just want to show everyone how to work this jacket, because hey; denim jackets tend to be kiiiiiinda tacky!
LOOK ONE; Punk polish

This look is absolutely AWESOME! It really shows off the jacket, and adds a punk vibe to it. The Antidote tee is a fun tee, and the pop of colour is matched with the colour in those yellow Doc. Martens boots. The white skinnies are perfect and the union jack chanel bag adds some visual interest.
LOOK TWO; Sleek hipster boho

This look is pretty edgy, but not all that hard to pull off. Its really vintage inspired with the brocade skirt. The denim jacket stands out among the nude top and simple necklaces. The hot peep toe boots add some chic city style to it and the hat just makes it oh-so-cool!

And since I like you guys i'll show you a third way to wear it!
LOOK THREE; Luxe Hippy

This look really screams out simple LA boho chic. Its really spring-ish, and hey spring's 'round the corner! The stunner in this is the simple maxi-dress, but when a bikini top is put under, a necklace over and a belt sinches in the waist its far from plain jane-ish. A plain pink scarf adds a dash of colour to the otherwise neutral outfit. I chose to have more neutral makeup for this look.

So, you've seen what I've made, now show e your stuff! You guys know the drill, take a screenprint of you wearing the chosen item (the DENIM JACKET, in this case) and put it in the comments, best one gets featured in the next post!

Thanks so much
xoxo
- Shayan/Duygucuk_x
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig