Sunday, February 13, 2011

Free Handbag/Valentine's Heart/SS Poster


There's quite a few free items available, but I don't have a clue how to work proxies-let's just say I'm no Ruth when it comes to free items! :P-so credit for all this goes to our sister blog Underneath Stardoll. 

Free Pretty in Pink Amy Bag
If you are not from Poland you'll need a web proxy...go to
zmien.info or proxyhideout.com or ukryj.info/ or http://proxy.trash.pl/
or use MANUAL proxy: 80.50.137.118 port 8080
Paste this link into the box:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=988 and hit go/browse
Log in, then paste this link into the box
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=988
Log off the proxy and go to regular Stardoll.
It will be in a box in your suite.


Free Valentine's Day Heart




If you are not from Germany you'll need a web proxy...go to 4proxy.de or german-proxy.de
Paste this link into the box:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=987 and hit browse/go
Log in, then paste this link into the box
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=987
Log off the proxy and into regular Stardoll.
It will be in a box in your suite.

 
Free Poster (SS Only) 
There is a new movie called 'Beastly' in the US cinema. I'm not sure if it is in other countries (tell me). The items are in the Suite Shop here (under Beastly) The poster is free, but the other items are not. Superstar only for everything though.
Click HERE to get the Ditems in your dressing room. Discard what you don't want.
poster- free
motorcycle-10 SD
roses- 5 SD








Will you get any?
Share:

52 comments

Mihaela said...

Thanks :D

I won't be getting any of these :S

The dress is really cute,though :P

Mary said...

I got the bag.
I love it!

Thank you so much for post it :)

daloita said...

cute pink dress!

daloita said...

=D thanks for posting free stuff!

RobynisDreaming said...

I got the amy bag thank you ^_^ I am so excited for the valentines dress up contest my outfit is pants but its still fun...

andreea9120 said...

I got the bag.I already have that heart and I don't want the poster:)

-zoeyspark said...

nahh xP

Fionne Pham said...

Thank youu! (:
I really like the bag. I was gonna buy it in the StarBazar and thankfully, I see it for free!

Rayko said...

Thx, I might get the bag.:]

Kitty Skrillex said...

I already have that bag, but i will get heart...:)

Harsh26 said...

Thxx and free stuff on sunday ? Thats awesome

xXCO-COXx said...

got the bag and heart, didnt really want the poster though, thanks! xxx

_JolieAnn_ said...

oh this valentins heart is so cute :) thanks a lot :)

AbiiBabeh..x said...

I don't get them

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Not getting any.. :P

Nalco said...

Why not the bag? lol

Anonymous said...

I love the motorcycle but it cost 10sd. The dress is pretty cute! Thanks^^

allyguapa said...

I already get all, before u posted :)

iloveanimals28 said...

I won't be getting any...

GoldenHeart Threads said...

I got the motorcycle the roses and the heart. I don't really have room for the posters.

Anonymous said...

THe new hb is out but its tooo ugly to do a comp in my oppion

natasha-rox286 said...

Haha,
cute
thanks

Jane said...

Thanks,
i will get these.

CL3M3 said...

woaw !!! we are spoiled!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

Thanks.

nona.mjnona said...

thank u :)

Tina said...

Thanks(:

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I can't be bothered getting anything, besides, I don't like any items. ;-) But thanks anyway!

Natoustars said...

I'll get nothing ^^

Jaina said...

Motorcyle is nice, but i think I will not buy it.

Lemy100 said...

Thanks! i am getting the bag! Happy valentine's day! :)

peacetrain said...

really like the poster but not ss...hope i can get it from starbazar.

Fairydew said...

They are nice although I won't get them.

Invalid said...

I don't think i will be getting anything

Regina said...

i have the bag and don't like the others =/

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

I will be getting some..

Anonymous said...

I like that motocycle, but I wouldn't spend 10 sd

Anonymous said...

I already have them

Unknown said...

I don't like any of the free things... I had that bag before but I got bored with it so I sold it. :P If the dress was for free I'd definitely get it because it's very cute. ;) But thank you for the tip. ;)

Evie said...

I don't think I'm going to get any of these items (:

anonymus said...

Won't be getting any but love your dress!

An.Ch.iE said...

I like these items and i will totally get them yeah... but unfortunately I'm not the SS so I can't get them all :S thanks :D

Maisha said...

I lurrvvee the dress, its awsomee!

Anonymous said...

I lurrveee the dress, its reallyy prettyy :) But I'm not gonna get anythingg thougghh x

J-Lee Vuitton/Demi_lavato10 said...

Cute, and thankss

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Got the poster and heart. :) Thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

the doll in the pink dress is the USD model doll of karenfromohio

disco_2 said...

got the purse. might get the bike =P

larisachka said...

im going to be getting the bag : )
thanks

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

No thanks! but the dress is cute!

Anonymous said...

I don't think i will get any :(

lol911411 said...

I absolutely adore that bag! I bought it in the StarBazaar before it was free, and now it's very cheap. Haha. And the motorcycle is great for Twilight-themed suites (:

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig