Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spoilers/Antidote?

(Which banner's better?)

Man, there's a lot of stuff in spoilers today! Both interior and fashion. Fashion spoilers, for me, have a vintage feel to them. If Stardoll changed the colours on some, I'd like it better :P 

There's some animated stuff in interior spoilers (The pendulum swings-which is why it says Swing! on it xD. The sandtimer underneath it also fills up). If you can somehow get the versions to become animated, let us know in comments!

There's also the Antidote logo which means new Antidote! There's loads more spoilers which I'm screen printing atm, but decided to show you these first! Take a look, and be sure to stock up on Stardollars if anything takes your fancy!

UPDATE: Here's the rest. iCarly fans-looks like a new promotion soon!




Share:

15 comments

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
petrusix said...

Pretty spoilers :)

Mario Dodovski said...

Ahh, the Cavalli maxi dress better not be Antidote, I need it in my closet now!

Ruth said...

@Mario It's not Antidote ^^ don't worry.

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

I like some of them :D

anaKonda said...

Don't find anything particularly interesting....

Rayko said...

Well some of the antidote stuff are cute...I guess i should make myself ss.:[

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Antidote isn't even like rare anymore anyways.. It's go SO MUCH of it, (can you say like 2500+ per item?) and the interiors don't even have price tags! Sure, I'll probably buy SOMETHING, but theres nothing I crave ;)

Sierrra/iswim19
sdfamewhhores.blogspot.com

Natoustars said...

I love the A+ tee x)) ^^ I'm sure I'll be some Antidote.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

There's a new doll. Ghandoora, knock yourself out drama queen...

Mihaela said...

Aaa :S Antidote is always somehow weird :/ I like about 4 items xD But,I'm broke atm :S

Mollyk123 said...

I actually really like the interior, i am more of an interior collector than clothes collector so i'm always happy to see new interiors!

xXCO-COXx said...

yeah i like it! especially the interior, better get saving! xxx

. said...

I like a few...
I don't really think I'll be busting any stardollars on them.

Airida said...

You can find Antidote collection in the starplaza search window:)!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig