Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New doll ^^


Hello all..
Stardoll release new doll for superstars  ..
well when i saw her for first time i thought she is from East Asia , but it seems not ..
let's know her more




The graphic in my opinoin was not that good o_O only match with her lips Hmmm... 2/5


Vanessa Joy Minnillo (born November 9, 1980) is an American television personality, television host, model, and actress. A former Miss Teen USA, she has been a New York-based correspondent for Entertainment Tonight and a host of Total Request Live on MTV. She was the host of the Miss Universe 2007, which was held at Mexico City, Mexico, in the National Auditorium, with Mario Lopez.

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo to Appear on Hawaii Five-O


Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have landed a role on the small screen that involves more than just hosting.
The engaged couple has been cast on Hawaii Five-0, the highest-rated new show of the season. Nick and Vanessa will appear on a February episode of the drama.



She look so cute BTW : i love her face in picture 2 
 but i don't know her ( LOL i don't know anyone ) ^^
So .. what about you ??
have you heard about this cute couple ??
Need help ? Ghandoora here
Kissssses ^^
Share:

10 comments

Unknown said...

Never heard of them o.e

Tina said...

I've never heard of her before, but she's gorgeous(;

Anonymous said...

I know her.. she is the host of a reality show, True Beauty. she also has been a guest star in How I Met Your Mother

Mihaela said...

Ahahah :D I don't know her,oh well now I do know xD

anaKonda said...

I've heard more of her than actually seen her. Don't find her very attractive but she has a nice body. And I think she has been with Nick Lachey ever since he divorced Jessica Simpson.

Tammy_01 said...

Isn't she the host of True Beauty? I love that show... she is really pretty! =D

Miss M said...

Never heard of her :L

Anonymous said...

She's European,and Asian. I also thought she was Asian and Latina at first. I remember her most from mtv. She's cute though.

~Saku

Rab92 said...

I`ve Saw Her Before, And In A Way She`s Kinda Weird But Pretty!

Rab92.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

I know them. I hear things about them a lot.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig