Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MISS COUTURE 10 FINALIST ONLY: FINAL TASK


MISS COUTURE FINALISTS ONLY!
Please ignore if you are not on the list below

Ok so finally I am ready to get on with the last task of the Miss Couture comp. Due to the time that has passed and so many people dropping out/not completing the tasks a long the way..I have decided that this needed to be 2 parts.

The following people are the only people that should be competing in this comp.

StyleStar8
FashionMonarch
Dimitsuri
_anto_
sohasal
iovanca
.pease.
hay_lin75
EssRox
Zenn6

THE PRIZE ON THE LINE: 1 YEAR SS



 PART 1: FINAL TASK
So in this task you will re-create a haute couture hair/make up look and then create an outfit that goes perfectly with that look.

A few examples:
You can use what ever you want to complete it (scenery, beauty parlor, suite shop, album) You are allowed to use photoshop/paint for hair style/make up only (not the outfit or any accessories in the hair).
What we are mainly looking for here is your creativeness, so challenge yourselves. Your hair and make up is the most important so again be sure to take a separate, large, clear close up of your hair and make up.

You must also include a large , clear screen print of your over all haute couture look.
 

PART 2: FINAL QUESTION
In addition to this part of the task, you have the choice of answering one of the following final questions listed below. This will qualify for 50% of your final score, so please think about your answer and respond with intelligence and maturity.

1. What is your most redeeming quality? Why?

2. What do you think is the biggest problem facing teens today? Explain.

3. What has been the most significant accomplishment in your life? Why?

4. If you could change anything in the world what would it be? Why?

5.  Do you consider yourself to be a giver or a taker? Why?

6. At what point does a girl become a woman?

7. If you showed me around your state (county, city, community, etc.), where would you take me? Why?

8. Would you rather be born rich, beautiful, or intelligent? Why?

STATE IN COMMENTS ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED BOTH TASKS.

SEND YOUR SCREEN PRINT LINKS AND ANSWERS BY EMAIL TO STARDOLLSMOSTWANTED@MAIL.COM 

DO NOT POST IT IN COMMENTS!!!

*Failure to follow directions can result in disqualification

MUST BE COMPLETED BY FEB 5th
If everyone completes it earlier, I will judge earlier. Thanks!
Share:

45 comments

Tina said...

Awesome, can't wait to see who the winner is(:

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Good luck I can't wait for this!
So exciting, go contestants!:D

Jane said...

Good luck for everyone!

Miss M said...

Good Luck!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

Congrats to everybody who made it till here.

-Margaret278- said...

good luck everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Again only popular people are there ,as always ..is like you guys are making all these comps just for a small group of the (same) people all the time ,BORING !

Rayko said...

Good luck to the finalists!^^

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

@ Anonymous, I'm sorry, but you are an idiot. This comp was started last year and I never got to finish it. These were the contestants left from about 300 that were eliminated through the rounds. It had nothing even remotely to do with popularity, but talent......so really just shut the heck up.

Mihaela said...

Wow.This is very interesting!

Anonymous said...

good luck you guysss!

Jailer/exodus27 said...

I can't help but notice how thin the girl on the last picture looks. She looks really unhealthy. Anyway, good luck you guys!

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Good luck everyone ^-^

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Wow. That looks pretty hard. Good luck to all the contestants!

LaFee-supergirl said...

WoW. Good luck to all! (:

_JolieAnn_ said...

congratulations for the girls who are in this round and i also cant wait to see the winner
this task sounds fantastic and the real life pictures omg AMAZING! :)

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Yay, good luck ladies! ;DDDD

J-Lee Vuitton/Demi_lavato10 said...

Good Luck!!!! To everyone!

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

this is a great challenge!
Good luck to everyone!

Gabby/MusicGirl505 said...

Im so excited!!Good luck!

allyguapa said...

Good look contestants!!

Rab92 said...

The Final Task Looks Exciting, But I`m More Excited To See The Answers To The Questions. Those Are Gooood Questions!

Rab92.

Selena said...

Nice ^-^ Good Luck For All and u .PEASE. , Show Them What Talent are u Have Good Luck :]

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

Good luck everyone! :-)
But like others have said, the last girl looks incredibly thin, I hope she puts weight on soon.

samijade said...

IMPORTANT!!!! **********
To writers of SMW, I have noticed that sceneries on stardoll with poses (moved legs or arms) have been ruined! I was just looking and I only just noticed! I have sent an email to SD staff, hopefully it is just a glitch. But if you make sceneries with poses etc. or no someone that does (I do!) take a look at what has happened! The sceneries have been ruined!

please take this into consideration to post on your blog!
From, samijade

bellajella1997 said...

I can't wait to see the make up, this looks likes a lot of fun!

swagisland said...

Good luck!!!

Maddy2981 said...

Amazing!
Good Luck!! (:
Can`t wait..

marymoo said...

Good Luck Everyone :D

Unknown said...

Good luck everyone! :)

Erin said...

Good luck everyone! I love some of those makeup looks, especially the one with the headpiece!

Unknown said...

Sent :]

Anonymous said...

wowzas

Iovanca said...

i finished both tasks :)

Anton said...

I am done and I've sent it! :D
xo Anton AKA _anto_

StyleStar8 said...

I've completed both tasks and I've sent everything! :)
xoxo
StyleStar8/Emma

StyleStar8 said...

Done,I've sent it! (:
xoxo
StyleStar8/Emma

Mary M. said...

I have finished both tasks and sent them via mail :)

~~Mary(hay_lin75)

zenn6 said...

I've sent my entry. Good Luck to everyone who entered :O)

zenn6 said...

I have finished the task and sent it :O)
Good Luck to everyone

Anton said...

Here is the mail;

Hey Jenna!
Here is my outfit, make-up, overall and my inspiration pictures. Here is the links if you can't save the pictures I sent with the mail; http://i54.tinypic.com/25k4z6e.jpg & http://i52.tinypic.com/rbmnp3.jpg & http://i54.tinypic.com/33mpkk3.jpg & http://i52.tinypic.com/ankkyo.jpg
Here is the question I chosed to answer;

What do you think is the biggest problem facing teens today?
I think the biggest problem facing teens today is the bullying, because in our society today we have
all these stereotypes. Just because you're black doesn't mean that you're poor or just because you're
really feminine when you're a boy doesn't mean that you're gay. From my own experience I know
that it hurts every time someone says something mean to me. I think everyone just should think one
more time before they say something to a person, just think if the person feels so bad that they
are considering suicide, how would you feel if you knew that you were one of the reasons for a
person to take suicide?

// Anton AKA _anto_

Anonymous said...

Good Luck everyone

Sohasal said...

I have finished the task and sent it by mail.. sorry for tha late..

Anonymous said...

when are you going to announce the winners

.emma.x. said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the entries.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig