Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HotBuys Shoes


 Hiii everyone [:
 New January HotBuys are as you already know finally out.First released HotBuy are Alexander McQueen Shoes.You can find them in STARPLAZA  at RIO shop.They cost 11 stardollars (not bad price,it could be lower though) and they're only superstar.They're inspired by our loved Alexander McQueen. R.I.P 
                                                                                ♥
 



Thanks to HotBuysAddicted for the real version picture

Do you like them?Would you buy them?

-Luv,Mihaela
Share:

9 comments

Dimitrina Georgieva said...

I dont like them .:/


-Anilavi

Emo-diva212 said...

Hey guys.. is it just my idea or some hairs on the beauty parlor have been fixed :?

----> visit me: Emo-diva212

chocolatofreak said...

They're kinda cute,
but I can't buy them lol.

Anonymous said...

YEah, the graphics on the non-ss hair have changed!!!

Missceaaria

Miss M said...

The real life ones are waaaaaaay better!

anaKonda said...

The RL ones absolutely amazing!!!
Why did Stardoll made them in green???

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

LOVE THISSSSS!

pnkrkgrl said...

I like them, my doll is wearing them :)

MonicaMillgram said...

I like them :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig