Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Holiday Blog Banner Winner


Congrats!!! She wins $100sd
Share:

18 comments

LsdLuciana said...

I'm so happy! Thank you to everyone who voted for me. =)

afiqsamuel said...

You deserve it @LsdLuciana, it's kinda looked like Stardoll and The City, so glamourous ^^

thatgirlsophy said...

wow gorgeous banner!

Cutiepie80 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cutiepie80 said...

Well done Lsdlucinda,A very deserving winner :) Such a glamorous banner!

Rayko said...

Congratz! I realy love the banner^^

Maddy2981 said...

Congrats! You've got REALLY nice banner!!! [:

Ruth said...

Congratulations, it's awesome, voted for it ^^

Ola ♥ said...

Wow. I love this!
Congrats :d

marymoo said...

I voted for you :D
Well done , its a gorgeous banner :DD

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Gorgeous! :D


You deserve it for sure! I absolutely love it, and personally I'm jealous. xD I want a banner like that! Ahahaha!

Mihaela said...

WOW.So many,many votes *______*

Shayan. said...

AWESOME!
I didn't know I would get twenty votes!(:
Thanks to all who voted for me!
love y'all♥

Eris said...

Woooowww! The best banner ever! It rocks

Anonymous said...

This one was my favorite out of all of them :) Its really good

Kitty Skrillex said...

i love it so much :) christmas and fireworksss

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

Congrats! You totally deserve it! It was so amazing.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! You derve the win!! ;) I love this banner cause the girls look like they got from the Sex and the City movie and that's soo cool! :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig