Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Free [SS only] Pink For October Jacket

Sorry for not being that fast on posting, but I only just got from school
and there are sooooo many news coming to stardoll, but I'm deadly tired. I have started making a huge spoiler pic, but I'm far from finishing, stardoll has created A LOT of items for us :D I shouldn't ruin the surprise and give a hint, but well there are some goodies ^^

But talking about free stuff, today stardoll made another new contest. Yes, again stardoll is giving old item for free, and yes, again for Poland members, unfortunately this
Free Superstar Only contest, oh well, but the giveaway is this
cute Pink for October Jacket

[about 3 years old item? :D]
 Anyway in case you want to get it (and have never had it before)-
-If you are a Superstar from Poland, Enter this stardoll superstar contest HERE
-If you aren't from Poland but you are Superstar, Follow these steps:
1)Go to Poland web proxy like
proxy.trash.pl/ OR ukryj.info/ OR zmien.info/ OR proxyhideout.com/
2)In the blank box of proxy site Paste stardoll link:
3)Click GO/Idz/OK (it's up to proxy you use) OR just Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies URL/Address link box Paste the contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=887
6)Click Go, Wait till page loads,
7)Leave the proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Jacket should be in a giftbox in your suite [:
Available till 21.01

Are you getting it?
Or you [same as me] have already got it?
Share:

8 comments

Mihaela said...

Ohh :D Finally something what I would really get!! xD

Thanks.♥

jesus said...

Ahw, too bad I already have it.
Cool for everyone who doesn't though! :3

Ruth I can make you the spoiler pic so that you can post the other stuff I'd you'd like.

I'll post the link in your gb?

Ruth said...

@MeDoll-JustMe That would be just awesome. ^^

chocolatofreak said...

I already have it,
but noooooo I had to like search hard for it and buy it.

Hhhmm, why bother buying anything on this stupid website when you can just wait untill they give it away in contests?

Seriously Stardoll? Wtf is your problem? lol.
Why don't you give away stuff that has never been released before,
that way you don't piss off the people who already bought things before.

Byou009 said...

When will the writers for the blog be announced??

Miss M said...

For a free item, I want it!

jesus said...

Ruth I'm so sorry!
I know I promised to make the a picture of the spoilers but they were working on our Internet today so I haven't be able to get on the computer for about 3 hours.

Sorry!

Ruth said...

@MeDoll-JustMe It's fine [: I made my own pics, but Sara posted just a moment before I did, so well it doesn't matter [: Well at least thanks for your willing to help :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig