Friday, January 14, 2011

Free Skirt


For Poland...Again xD

So there's a free Voile Perfumed printed skirt. I don't like it...I'm not sure what I'd match it with :L

If you're from Poland, simply click here, enter the contest and find it in your suite.

If you're not from Poland, then use a web proxy such as proxyhideout.com or ukyrj.info. If you prefer Manual Proxies, then you can use 62.129.245.186 Port 8080

In the URL bar, paste the following link:
And hit Enter/Go.

When the page loads, log in to Stardoll and then change the proxy link to:

Log out, and find it in your suite!

Just a reminder that web proxies aren't always safe, so clear cache or cookies to be on the safe side. You don't have to-I just feel more comfortable doing it :P

Credit to Sister Blog Underneath Stardoll for the Manual Proxy
Share:

6 comments

miley said...

i don't like it so much!

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

ehh not so nice

-Margaret278- said...

i like it !! look at my profil!!

Mihaela said...

Aaa :S I don't like it.I won't be getting it :S

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

It's ugly but i took it ;D

Alia said...

Just wanted to say, I got it, and there's a typo. It's Ukryj.info, but it says Ukyrj.info. :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig