Monday, January 17, 2011

Free Platypus

I have a good news -
Endangered species campaign will be continued
on 2011 too ^^
And so the January's animal is Duck-Billed Platypus
I most of you will agree that it's quite unique maybe even weird animal,
but well I think stardoll did a nice graphic and made it look really cute ^^
If you want to get it Visit the campaign page:
And Click on the Adopt Me button [: 
It will be in your suite ^^

Few Real Life pics :]

Here are some interesting facts  I found on the internet about platypus, let's learn something new:
The platypus is an odd mammal with an otter-like body, duck-like bill, webbed feet and beaver-like tail.
Platypuses live on land and feed in water, where swimming is easy.
The animal has no teeth
Platypuses eat insects, shellfish, worms and larvae at the bottom of water sources. 
On land, the platypus moves awkwardly.
When scientists discovered the platypus, they did not believe such an animal could exist.
[I wouldn't too, if there wasn't 100% proof :D]  

Anyway are you adopting it?
So what do you think about platypus?
Shouldn't we do something to save these interesting creatures?
Share:

14 comments

allyguapa said...

HEY WHAT HAPPEND? IS MONDAY AND NOTHING, NO GIFTS TO CELEBRATE 90,000,000 MATES?? PLZ SOME ONE SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!! I`M REALLY ANGRY AND DESSAPOINTED :(

Ruth said...

There will be something, stardoll just few mins ago started making spoiilers ^^

peacetrain said...

i like the endangered animal campaign. will adopt the platypus.

MonicaMillgram said...

Cool that stardoll continues this campaign :) I surely will adopt this cutie lol


Monica
---------
graphics4grownups.blogspot.com

missElisiaantje said...

I ♥ the platypus!!! theyre just so cool, so yeah I´m definetly going to addopt this one! xx♥

Miss M said...

Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb!! :P

J-Lee Vuitton/Demi_lavato10 said...

Yes, I love the endangered campaign, Yay, at least stardoll can still show support...

anaKonda said...

He his just to cute not to adopt.
Very hard to find these animals in the wild and not many zoos have them either.

medina1717 said...

i love platypuses!!!! they're so cute :D
also another fact you didn't know about the awesome platypus is that its one of the only mammals that lays eggs (along with the echidna)

just a quick fact :]

Ruth said...

@medina1717It's not that I didn't know [lol, I have had many years of Biology :D] I just sort of didn't think it would be anything new to you so I didn't mind posting it :D

natasha-rox286 said...

Yay
fianlly an
australian animal.
I defiantly getting that

-Cheers- Tash

Mihaela said...

AAAAA :S
I don't like it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

I live the Platypus! It's my favorite pet! Adore it.

buunak said...

Great, Now I have Everything's Better With Perry (From Phineas and Ferb: Across The 2nd Dimension) stuck in my head! I love Platypuses/Platypi/Platypeople... !

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig