Thursday, November 4, 2010

Miss Stardoll World: voting is now closed!


Yesterday was the last day that we could vote for choose the people we would like to win to represent our country! According to stardoll, the winners will bw "announced soon"! This is a great idea, sad that not all countries were able to participate. I would like filipinhamaria to win for my country!
Who you voted to represent your country? Were you one of the national finalist?

The winner of this competition will be so popular!!!

Share:

14 comments

Mihaela said...

Wooh :D
I can't wait to see the winner!!

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

CANT WAIT!

chocolatofreak said...

Aww, too bad,
I guess I "forgot" to vote (:
lol

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I guess we will also find out the winners of the wildcard from twitter, facebook & stardoll too. ;)♥

Chloé-Elleeae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
supperstarvanni said...

Can't wait to see the winner :) I'm so excited :D

lili3y said...

I voted already ;)

matcurana

BeautyBxxtch said...

Awesome, can't wait to see who won :D

BRIKI9 said...

what is the prize for the winner?

QT_Yaz said...

lets wait and seee who won!

Anonymous said...

yeaa.. winner'll be so famous !
I can't wait :)

Miss M said...

I voted for the UK Finalist ;] x
Can't wait to see the finalists!
Good Luck to all ;] x

@BRIKI9: The chance to be "famous" on Stardoll, SS membership and shiny stardollars! Oh, yeah, AND the official title of MISS STARDOLL WORLD ;D x

No-one in particular said...

awesome :D

Cutiieee said...

I can't wait to see the winners! Just hope I'm one of them lol I was a national finalist for Ireland :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig