Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WIN FINALIST SPOT IN MSW


Hello everyone, i check the contests on Stardoll and there is a new amazing contest, in this contest as you can see on the picture you have the last opportunity to be on december at the final of Miss Stardoll world. Stardoll will choose 2 lucky winners. Anyone from any country can join, you just need to have cool style and show your personality. On the top of the picture there is a link for this contest.

So what are you waiting for?

Join this contest now

Maybe you will be 1 of the 2 lucky winners


Share:

17 comments

Rayko said...

Lol i signed up. xP
But i don't think they will pick someone from my country lol. :]]

Kathy8764 said...

I'm not sure if we have to decorate just one room or every single one?

Toni said...

I won't sign up

misscaitlin9999 said...

woohoo! maybe this time!

Mihaela said...

Woww :D
That's awesome!

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I'm entering. I will just say to stardoll that my meadow room shows that I'm proud of my country's countryside. :3♥

Princess__17 said...

I'll try my luck, I joined. But I don't think that i'll win this wild card.

Miss M said...

I'll try, but doubt that I'll get that far :/

Tina said...

Awesome, I'll sign up later ;]

No-one in particular said...

awesome, i might sign up...(;

Anonymous said...

I was one of the several "winners" on Twitter that received a message saying I'm in the Top 20 Wildcard Shortlist - does anyone know what that exactly means?

Rab92 said...

I Think I`ll Pass,
What`s The Point In It Tbh?

Rab92.

Anonymous said...

They spelt Facebook wrong LOL

RobynisDreaming said...

I don't want to spend money on things I won't use again so I don't know what to do:(...

QT_Yaz said...

kool, ill try to enter at one point!!
i dont have time right now

Julie_Ch said...

thanks, good to know:)

LaFee-supergirl said...

Of course I signed up :)
BUT I saw only very popular members on stardoll are in the Miss Stardoll World contest... I think it is really unfair!!!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig