Friday, October 8, 2010

Three very different shows...


Hi again (my beloved readers)! There is LOADS of fashion right now everywhere! (Maybe it has to do with something called "fashion weeks" ? ...lol) I have tons of things I want to blog about! There will be more posts, I promise! Everytime I visit style.com and some inspirational fashion blogs I really realise...That I have this huge passion for fashion! I love that feeling, I only really get that feeling for two things (the passion feeling) and it's for fashion & music! Aaaanyway, moving on.. Now you must be going crazy wondering what the title to this post is all about... Three very different shows, three very different collections.. I'm talking about Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Celine. A very ladylike feminine Chanel collection, a wild, colorful and exciting Louis Vuitton show and a very... very minimalistic collection from Celine. It's all spring collections, the questions is: which one do you like the most?

Have a looksie:

Feminine, ladylike, call it what you want, but it was pretty. I have to say I love some of the looks, obviously I dig the five looks above. It wasen't a flawless collection (Have you EVER experienced one?) but it was a pretty beautiful one. What are your thoughts?


Gosh! What an exciting collection! And incredible mix of Asia, 80's and fine tailoring? I do love the looks above. I get so inspired by the suit on the fifth pic, isn't it just, crazy? What are your thoughts on this collection? I personally can't say I would WEAR any of it, but I would and WILL get inspired by it! Marc Jacobs didn't fail, I believe.


Alright, moving on to Celine. Out of theses three collections this was my least favorite.. I do like simplicity and all but to me, this collections just gets boring. I did like some of the pants though. I'm not sure, Celine just doesn't do it for me. I'm not gonna say I didn't like it AT ALL, cause some of it (ex, the ones above) were really nice. What about you?

Get ready for my next post, it's gonna be STREET STYLE! 

xoxo Molly

And as always, comment with your thoughts! Also, do you even like my posts? LET ME KNOW!
Share:

25 comments

Rayko said...

I realy like the Chanel collection.:] Hmm the others are not my style.xD

Princess__17 said...

I adore the LV collection, especially the hot pants! I like the Chanel colletion, too. The other one is not my style, tbh!

anaKonda said...

Celine is not my style but I do like the minimalistic leather pieces they usually do.
LV was definitively my fav. Very diverse in color and cuts although i dont like the 80's trend much.
Chanel is always Chanel... Feminine but sober, always gorgeous cuts, a staple to have in every wardrobe.

Miss M said...

Oh my God..they're gorge! Chanel is my fav by far. LV is amazing too. Definitely successes!

Connacht said...

Louis Vuitton Collection is my fave, its so colourful and retro. i agree, the Celine collection is my least fave. It isnt as eyecatching as the other two.

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Aha! I love the Chanel! LV is great but I'm not sure it's so street saavy - only good for model houses I guess.

SakuraDream said...

I've always been into chanel, that's a fact. Although this collection wasn't my favorite. The printed bags in plastic and the classic, yet modern prints weren't really my cup of tea... Although the stage was extremely wonderful !

The louis vuitton show was also one of my less favorite shows...
Liked the oriental theme though ! Just hate animal prints...

Celine is also one brand I like ! I've never really liked leather, but celine always pulls it of as well ! (Bags on the other hand works nearly always great with leather!)
My favorite paris fashion week runway show was probably mcqueen or Viktor and Rolf...

Flavia. said...

Chanel is my favourite!The LV is great too , and Celine i think is not my style:]

Mihaela said...

I love Vouitton collection :D Celine is :S not my style.

QT_Yaz said...

Wow, i know eh? so much fashion everywhere

Tina said...

I love the Chanel collection!
The Louis Vuitton is amazing as well!

Marina said...

love all!

Lemy100 said...

Chanel is awesome. :) Louis vuitton is good too nd celine spring is my least fav.. chanel is great! i like ur posts, molly :)

Pink_Lover786 said...

OMGG!!.Theyre Goregouss1;D

Girl with a Lightning Scar said...

All of them were gorgeous but I prefer Chanel, it's more chic, feminine and extremely wearable.

No-one in particular said...

Chanel is my favourite :D

dianuseeek said...

Louis Vuitton collection is my fav :) so stylish! Chanel collection is ok, I like some outfits more than other :P But Celine collection is nothing special for me..
I like your idea for next post!! :D

xoxo Dianusek

Anonymous said...

Chanel love muwhaaa :P

Selena said...

i like the chanel collection and i hate the LOUIS VITTON colletion 0.o i saw them on style.com yesterday :S

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are all so unique.. except for the 'Celine' ones!, They are not unique or pretty! I love the Chanel clothes the most though! :D

Dloo3t almama said...

wow .. I loved Chanel collection ..it's my fav =)

thnx for posted about that!

red.girll said...

Chanel and LV are my fav.!!

Amber_Doll said...

Overall from everything I've seen this fashion week season LV was my fav. I can't believe I used to not like LV until about 3 years ago. Chanel I liked but was not over impressed with to be honest I mean their collection really just reminded me of one of their previous collections and nothing new

;-)

Metalbrytta/Britt. said...

Hey! There is a new magazine coming. It's called MADNESS! Here is an official spoiler just for this blog!
i53.tinypic.com/2mrco7d.jpg

Lea said...

I love three of them they're very unique I think

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig