Friday, October 15, 2010

In Her Closet #2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hey its Jenn (jeremyn2005)
This week both me and Alphonsinne found something for "In Her Closet"

Style_Magazine was seen wearing this Bisou Ruffled Hem blouse. The real life designer of this blouse is Isabel Marant and from her Fall 2010 RTW collecition. She paired it with a sheer gray Valentino couture skirt from the new Halloween tingling store. She accessorized it with a DKNY headband and tough Givenchy gladiator sandals to create a funky formal look.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Thanks for reading and join us next week for more "In Her Closet"
We'll be announcing next week's item @seenonstardoll
all you'll have to do is style it your way and send us a pic of you wearing the item, 
and you may be featured here, at Stardoll's Most Wanted!

Share:

25 comments

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Beautiful!! ;) I like the shirt better on the dress. ;D

Blahm3 said...

Awesome !

Tina said...

I love her outfit(:

Miss M said...

Great job!
Shirt looks better with dress. Not the RL stripy pants :/

anaKonda said...

It's a really good pairing no doubt.
I had never noticed that top before, it's very versatile top.

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

I love her outfit! is awesome! :)

Mihaela said...

Her outfit is simple ;O

Mihaela said...

I mean,that shirt doesn't go on that dress :/ And gladiators are...out :S

Mihaela said...

But,i like the shirt *chuckle*

Princess__17 said...

@anaKonda: Same here, I had never noticed that top before... but it's pretty. I like her outfit!

BeautyBxxtch said...

Very nice pairing, although I think her outfit needs some sort of belt or something; maybe it's just me [:

Dloo3t almama said...

really this top looks better on the dress .. nice outfit =)

Pink_Lover786 said...

Amazing nicee outfit!;D

Toni said...

Pretty :)

Flavia. said...

I like her outfit!
and the use of gladiators

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I love her outfit. And I quite like the top, simple but cute! ;D
I'm starting to enjoy these 'In her closet' features. Great job!♥

No-one in particular said...

Her outfit is beautiful(: ♥

Lemy100 said...

wow! i luv it :)

QT_Yaz said...

i want tht shirt!!!

Rab92 said...

Yeah, Lovely.

Rab92.

Lea said...

Great job and thanx..

RobynisDreaming said...

I am glad they brought back her closet....

Connacht said...

gorgeous

. said...

I am sooooo happy they brought this back(:
I love the way she used the top on the dress, but I think the gladiators look a little tacky-ish on the outfit.
And I felt it was lacking in something.
It needed color, maybe a belt?

--rihanna---- said...

greta

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig