Sunday, October 17, 2010

Horse High


Hello everyone, I'm the new writer on SMW. My name is Ana Beatriz and my Stardoll name is kitty_power5. I live in Lisbon, the capital of Portugal, and I'm 15 years old.
I love fashion and writing and that's why I will be writing on this blog. I will give you fashion tips and some make up tutorials. If you have any questions be sure to ask me!
Today I wrote an article about HORSE HIGH.


There was an article in VOGUE about Charlotte Casiraghi, a very famous show jumping star who belongs to Monaco's royalty. The article was about her and her style, her elegance while riding. So, I'm here to help you to reach that style on Stardoll.
It's all about elegance and power. Horse Riding is a sport that obligates us to have a good position, always very straight on the horse. And to be a good horse rider you need to have strength and confidence.
This is the lead of the VOGUE's article:

"Monaco blue blood Charlotte Casiraghi is a rising star of show jumping and a champion of sustainable fashion."

Charlotte wearing a Gucci Special Collection (for herself)

Gucci customized boots


I did this little graphics with a style inspired by Horse High. It's a very elegant style, which expresses power, but, at the same time, warmth. The clothes are always with dark colors (except the white) and it brings elegance, specially when you are riding.
I've also created a make up inspired in Horse High.



What do you think of it? Do you do horse riding? Leave your comment!
Share:

27 comments

Kolorowa dusza said...

I love horse riding. I ride 1,5 year :)

Mihaela said...

I don't do horse riding,I wish I do :(

♥ Cata.marquesa said...

Interesting post Beatriz Paula :P

Was very funny see you doing horse riding yesterday xD

Congrats on becoming writer at SMW! I'm sure you'll do a awesome job ;)♥

xoxox

.emma.x. said...

love it :) I dont do horseriding :P

Glam.Diamond said...

OMG! Congrats!
You are so lucky! Anyways, I love the outfit! So chic! <3

RobynisDreaming said...

my sister is horse mad she would love this....

afiqsamuel said...

I don't do horse riding but the outfit you've created is awesome! I think I might try that look ^^

No-one in particular said...

awesome, lots of people at my school do horse-riding, but it never appealed to me :P

& congrats on becoming a writer[:

chocolatofreak said...

Yay Ana (:

BeautyBxxtch said...

Never seen a horse up close, much less ridden a horse :']
I would love to someday, though
Anyway, love the makeup and outfit you've created :D

Miss M said...

I don't do riding, but sounds amazing!!

Looking forward to the rest of your posts [x

Flavia. said...

I never try...but i like so much the outfit!

LexiOlivia said...

to cute! i am so buying this. i do horse jumping competitions and i own three horses: Koala, Scarlet O Hara, and Hamilton. :)! love this style!!!

Pink_Lover786 said...

i dont ride horses.. seems scary. but i like horses!;)

Princess__17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess__17 said...

I absolutly LOVE horse riding, though I don't have much time anymore to do this. Oh, and congratulations on being a MSW new writer! Looking forward to see your posts! I hope you'll post more about this theme!

Princess__17 said...

I absolutly LOVE horse riding, though I don't have much time anymore to do this. Oh, and congratulations on being a MSW new writer! Looking forward to see your posts! I hope you'll post more about this theme!

Princess__17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess__17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karo26424 said...

I didn't try, but this is even nice, horses are sweet:)

Connacht said...

ya that looks cool

Tina said...

I love your horse riding look! ;]

Anonymous said...

I do horse riding, but only on summers since I don't have enough time in the rest of the year. T_T
The cloths you chosed looks really good.
Great work. ^-^

. said...

Beatiful(:
I love the simple-ness of the outfit, I wish we could do our medoll's legs like that for real, haha.
Anyways, I've never gone horseriding... Horses scare me o.O

--rihanna---- said...

dont like horse riding but horses r cute

Dloo3t almama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dloo3t almama said...

congrats on becoming a writer here .. and thnx for the fashion tips

I love horses .. I would love to try horse riding =)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig