Thursday, October 7, 2010

Free 'One day' T-shirt and Camera

Stardoll is giving away a Free One day T-shirt and Camera
At first I thought that it is about Earth day/Earth Hour or something like that, but then appeared a question - why is there a camera? :D

But as I went to the campaigns homepage I read that the main idea of this day is different - 
On October 10, 2010 (10.10.10), across the planet, documentary filmmakers, students, and inspired citizens will record the human experience over a 24-hour period and contribute their voice to the largest participatory media event in history.
Founded in 2008, ONE DAY ON EARTH is creating an online community, shared archive, and film. Together, we will showcase the amazing diversity, conflict, tragedy, and triumph that occur in one day. We invite you to join our international community of thousands of filmmakers, hundreds of schools, and dozens of non-profits, and contribute to this unique global mosaic. Through the One Day on Earth platform, we will establish a community that not only watches, but participates.
[Text taken from the One Day page - OneDayOnEarth]

 
Anyway to get the freebies - (available for everyone without proxies)
1)
Go to this campaign page:
2) You will be re-directed to One Day on Earth website, Leave the site, Go to stardoll
T-shirt and camera will be in giftboxes in your suite [: 


So will you be getting these items?
Do you support such days as One Day on Earth? 
Share:

21 comments

Anonymous said...

Thank youu.. I really like the camera x3

dieBrInI06 said...

Thank you. These are nice freebies, aren't they?

Lettie97 said...

Thanks. That camera is fab. I'm a photographer/film maker so I love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice :D

Miss M said...

For something free, I adore it! And there's no proxies included either :)

katara4 said...

thanks :D
the camera is cool :DD

Marina said...

thanks. finally worked for me

--rihanna---- said...

tnx

Rayko said...

Thx.:) I like the camera.:]

Mihaela said...

Thanks :D
I won't be getting them!:P I won't never use them :S

No-one in particular said...

thank you ruth :D

QT_Yaz said...

got.. thnks RUTH!

Tina said...

Thanks(:

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Ooh, I got it! I like the Camera!!!!

BeautyBxxtch said...

Thanks for the tip, the tank top is actually nice and form fitting & I do like the camera :D

Pink_Lover786 said...

Thank you.;)

Pink_Lover786 said...

Thank you.;)

great789 said...

Thanks, i love some of the free gifts atm <3

Lemy100 said...

cool! thank yu

Princess__17 said...

I don't like it that much, I'll pass. But thanks for telling us!

Lea said...

Thanx I like the top and camera.. really need them

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig