Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Free OLD HB Bag



UPDATE BY JENNA:  SEE BELOW! IT'S A HB!


 Again a Scenery contest in Poland from which you can get this Dark blue bag with heart print (Available till 20th Oct)
If you are from Poland, Go and Enter a stardoll contest HERE
If you aren't from Poland, Follow these steps:
1)Go to Poland web proxy like
2)In the blank box of proxy site Paste stardoll link:
http://www.stardoll.com/
3)Click OK/Idz/Go (it's up to proxy you use) OR just Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies URL/Address link box Paste the contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=661
6)Click Go, Wait till contest page loads
7)Leave the proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Bag should be in a giftbox in your suite [:

Do you like this bag?
Will you be getting it?
Would you ever use it for an outfit?

PS. Remember the Ramona and Beezus Free jacket from yesterday which was available for some time and then stardoll took away the camapaign?
It's possible to get the jacket now - so if you haven't yet, read the post how to HERE



UPDATE BY JENNA:  

This FREE bag is also a MARCH 2007 HOT BUY. 
It was once very coveted until Stardoll re-released it awhile ago and now have given it as a free item. So if you are a HB collector and don't have it..take this opportunity to ge it for FREE!
Credit to our Media Partner HOTBUYS ADDICTED for the pics below.



REAL VERSION:
Bag by LeSportSac
Share:

34 comments

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

wow i love it!

Princess__17 said...

I really like it, thanks for telling us!

Tammy_01 said...

I really, really like this bag! So nice! Thanks for telling us =D

LaBeauty said...

Thaanks, i got it ♥

red.girll said...

cute bag:)

Miss M said...

Great! And old hb :3

Anonymous said...

Awesome :D

No-one in particular said...

an old HB? for free?
when people probably paid LOADS for it in the past?
wow. nice stardoll -.-

Hrly said...

thanks

Dloo3t almama said...

WOow .. I love it .. sure I will get it thanks

♥ Cata.marquesa said...

Love it :D

Lemy100 said...

it's really cute! love it! ;) thx

Natoustars said...

:o U never wanted to pay a lot for it :) I'll take it ^^ and thanks !

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I will be getting it. ;)♥
But stardoll, really? Its not fair on other users. o.o

Snc said...

I had bought it when it first came out. And wow, I have those two pairs of sunglasses never knew they were hotbuys!

Rayko said...

O.O I can't belive they are this stupid again! X_x

Flavia. said...

Is great, thank you

Anonymous said...

This is ridiculous, I've actually stopped buying things like I used to everything is free now!! Even those who had it before will find it more difficult or sell it cheaper now as everyone has it. All the items in starbazaar now will be free, it's a matter of time. Sorry to those who spent money on all the items we are all getting free.

Mihaela said...

Nice :D Thanks :)
I don't know would I get it or not :P

dieBrInI06 said...

I really want it. I'm going to get it now.

BlueMonkey100 said...

Why does stardoll keep bringing back old things? I mean the enchanted dresses? The Aurora, Elizabeth and James dress? -.-

QT_Yaz said...

I like it, no I love IT LOL ;)

BeautyBxxtch said...

Stardoll really loves Poland o_o
Anyway, thanks for the tip, it's such a cute bag :3

J-Lee Vuitton/Demi_lavato10 said...

I ♥ it! It is totes cute!

J-Lee Vuitton/Demi_lavato10 said...

Also, Stardoll is a polish site so it would make sense to have more comps from poland.

Anonymous said...

Stardoll is not a Polish site it's a swedish site with headquarters from sweden & marketing offices in US & UK. They have lots of members from Poland more than most coutries that's why they favour them.

Sohasal said...

I have already this bag for 6 sd about 2 years ago, but thanks anyway..

Pink_Lover786 said...

Love the bag . im getting it .. thanks oo much!;))

Toni said...

I LOVE it! :O Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! :OOO ♥

Anonymous said...

hey i just get a dkny dress
i tell you what i did (if you dont believe me look at my profile stela_2009 )
just send a gift to starstrukked and you will get it !!!

Anonymous said...

yeah it does work i got it too dkyn dress is soo cute :**

katara4 said...

i got it.. thanks :D

Lea said...

thanx, so cute LE sportsAc, love that brand..

The coupon gal(: said...

Wow i'm in love because it is from 2007! Thanks so much...the collectors are def enjoying it!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig