Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Trend and Anti-Trend of the week!


Hey everyone! I am so sorry to you, and to Jenna, for not posting as of late! It was my first weeks back at school and as you can guess, they were extremely hectic! But I'm back now to do my segment, trend and anti trend of the week! Let's start, shall we?


TREND OF THE WEEK:
STARDESIGN LEGGINGS

I know you're probably thinking ''WHAT?! Boooring!'' but actually, custom clothes are really fun and of course, creative! Here are some of my favourites that I hope you like as well!


Made by Brit-on-me, Hay_lin75 and Bluegreen86! The custom designs that I have chosen are sort of crazy and really fun! They're great to mix up any outfit with and will make it indeed -memorable!





ANTI-TREND OF THE WEEK
OTT TULLE AND RUFFLES

It's definitely fun to be Over The Top at the best of times, but is there such a thing as OVER over the top? I think so! When paired with the right garmets, tulle and ruffles can be groundbreaking, but when paired with the wrong garments, things can go seriously downhill, and fast. Here are some examples of OTT tulle and ruffles:


See what I mean? Exactly!

I hope that you all enjoyed this weeks segment of Trend and Anti-trend, remember to comment saying what you thought and what your idea of the perfect trend is. Also if you write in my guestbook today you can be featured in this post, but you HAVE to be wearing the trend!


Charlotte.

Share:

8 comments

Phii_x said...

Awesome sauce :D

dianuseeek said...

I agree with U about ruffles, but I'm not sure about leggins colours.. Not too flamboyant for autumn? :)

xoxo Dianusek

No-one in particular said...

the cherry leggings look cool :'L
but i love ruffles on skirts,
{as long as they're not too bright/OTT}

Anonymous said...

I 100% agree with you!

Lea said...

Thanx for trean and anti trend of the week, maybe u right ...

Anonymous said...

I love the cherry leggings

Mia Antidote/Enchantixgirl said...

I love the tulles!

Dimitrina Georgieva said...

Thanks . :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig