Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FREE KANGAROO, DRESSES AND CAMP ROCK STUFF!

Just checking in and saw some free stuff. I don't think it was already posted. Credit to our sister blog UNDERNEATH STARDOLL.

Oh and of course Stardoll does LE while I am away, This is the 2nd time Stardoll :P Good thing I don't like most of it and it has pretty much cured me of collecting it ;) 

 

Free Tree Kangaroo

This Month stardoll gives us a Tree Kangaroo for the Endangered Species campaign
...to get it go HERE and click "Adopt ME"






Free Flower Print Dress!!

if you are from Poland....click HERE and enter the competition to get it





If you are not from Poland you need a web proxy...go to www.ukryj.info
paste this link into the box
www.stardoll.com
hit enter or click "Go"

log in, delete the previous url adress from the proxy and paste this one:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=566
hit enter

wait till the page loads again...
then close the window and go to stardoll as usual.
It will appear in your suite(propably if you already have it or used to have it you won't take it again)!!!!

ATTENTION: In case there will be pop up ads during the time you are using the proxy...close them and continue with the steps....don't click in any of them...we cannot garantee the safety of a proxy....








Free Cleopatra Dress!!

Just click


and enter the competition....




Free Camp Rock Piano, note Stand and truck


Click HERE to get them in your dressing room
Share:

41 comments

♥ Cata.marquesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ Cata.marquesa said...

Thanks :D I love the red dress, is cute ♥

HilaryMad2659 said...

I posted all these in comments a while ago, never mind :P

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

HilaryMad2659 thanks. I am on vacation and I haven't read any comments yet so I didn't see it. but thanks again for letting us know. OIts best to post any tips in the chat box. Thanks

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

i love them :X

katara4 said...

i already got those items but thanks anyway!

Princesskeyera/Keyera said...

Thanks

Miss M said...

They're kinda cute...Thanks!
LE Wasn't that great though..you weren't missing out on much..I bought one top just so I could say "Yay.I bought something!" xDD

Have fun!

Dimitrina Georgieva said...

Thanks. :)

AbiiBabeh..x said...

There are a lot of free stuff. Stardoll is being TOO generous, don't you think :L

Adriana Zagorska said...

Hi! I wanted to ask ; I want to be your media partner what do you think? :) whystardoll.blogspot.com

rihannaPINK said...

thanks:!:X

Lea said...

Thanx, I got the all dress, and love the animals..!

Hrly said...

thanks I've always wanted that purple dress

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Great, I'll get the kangaroo and that gorgeous 50's dress. yum

--rihanna---- said...

tnx so much for hese...

--rihanna---- said...

love hese items..jhehe

Anonymous said...

thanks! I love the cleopatra dress!!♥

Diva6723 said...

I don't like really any of the free stuff, but hey its free!

Dloo3t almama said...

thanks ..I already got them all .. anyway welcome back Jenna =)

Anonymous said...

today we have really nice outfits. talking about cleopatra dress. it was ramadan calender dress, but couldnt buy it. dont know why. So lucky, that now I have it :D

nordwalde said...

Thanks for telling us :D

Cutiepie80 said...

Thanks :D

Hope your vacation is going good Jenna! x

Glam.Diamond said...

I love the Kangaroo! So cute! It's simply adorable!

Flavia. said...

I like the red dress:]

Mailgirl101 said...

I love the kangaroo! :)

Blahm3 said...

Thanks jen ;D

Mihaela said...

I don`t like free items xD

Júlia said...

Thanks for tips :)

Anonymous said...

(: Thanks!

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Wow lots of them :D
Thanks ^^

Anonymous said...

Thank you :D

lacestockings/Mary said...

Thanks Jenna ;D
It's so good of you to post while you're on vacation ;o

Anónimo said...

well the camp rock stuff are in suite shop! and it seems to be a glitch 'cause there are more than one o f each item

LaBeauty said...

Thanks, i will get them :D

No-one in particular said...

cool, thanks[:

lady__gagaa said...

Thank you very much, I got everything and I really like the Cleopatra dress :)

lady__gagaa

Rab92 said...

I Got Them All,
Thanks (:

Rab92.

skyler47 said...

thanks! love the dress(:
& the kangaroo is adorable

Chloé♥ said...

:D

Pink_Lover786 said...

Got All Of them!! :)
Love the camp rock stuff and the dress! :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig