Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weekly MelsModels ~.~ Task Six

Hello Everyone, and once again welcome to the Weekly MelsModels Post! This has been a crazy week, in which the final six were taken to Cape Town, South Africa. There they had their sixth task. One of the most popular aspects of South Africa are safaris, and in Africa one of the most closely associated concepts to Safaris is something known as "The Big Five". This term was actually coined by big game hunters who claimed five animals to be the hardest to hunt, because of their ferocity. These five are the Rhino, Lion, Cape Buffalo, Elephant, and the Leopard. Since I had six girls in the competition, the sixth girl recieved the assignment of the Hunter. Each girl then had to make a scenery depicting their assignment.

Without further adieu, The Winner of the Sixth Task Is...


BabetteCouture ! ! ! Congratulations on another amazing win! Isn't the scenery just breathtaking?! Her assignment was to be the hunter. With one of the toughest assignments she really blew the judges and myself away. Her scenery tells a story, looks realistic, and clearly conveys a hunter while being fashionable. This photo could easily be an editorial in any International Vogue! The way she styled her medoll, the way she styled her medoll with the makeup, horsehair, and expression, the pose she created, and the gun that she made herself all add such an amazing sense of creativity and taste to this scenery. With this scenery she hit the nail on the head, clearly representing a hunter while making it fashionable and innovative. Great work!



What do you think of the scenery? Which animal would you want to be assigned if you were in the competition?


Stay tuned for next week's post and task winner! Love you all!
Share:

45 comments

Anonymous said...

I saw that scenery in the club. It's só gorgeous.

Mailgirl101 said...

I love that scenerie... I love that style. It's mazing. :]

Anonymous said...

I was looking through the sceneries and I saw this one and I was like wow, this must win!
Third. [:

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Wow, that scenery is amazing! She did a fantastic job! I always love hunting :D

No-one in particular said...

Wow, amazing scenery :D ♥

Anónimo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so amazing! I remember seeing it in the club, and I was like, thats the winner (:

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I love this. She did an amazing job!

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Wow, Noralie.. is amazing.

Anónimo said...

wow!! such a great job! it's an amazing scenery! u must have angel hands!

RachyFrank said...

She did a great job, it's really gorgeous.

Natoustars said...

Woow !! It's so amazing!

Noralie/BabetteCouture said...

:D thank you so much

BeautyBxxtch said...

Oh my gosh, that is amazing :o
I always wonder how people make these kinds of sceneries :/

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

I love the scenery, Fantastic! :D

friendofyou said...

That is truly AMAZING. Babettecouture always makes the best sceneries(: She's an amazing model, and somehow a totally safari-style outfit looks stylish on her ;D

Hepyo said...

Wow this is a VERY cool scenery =] Ur club seems so amazing Mel =]

nancy.fancy said...

OMG!!
it looks AMAZING!!
congraz...!!
it was a hard work

Unknown said...

Whoa its amazing!

JessicaVianaზ' said...

Wow, I can't even remmember the expression for this.. like.. wow!

I'm totally amazed with this it's so.. safari-ish! (I still can't find the expression, it's not tropical, it's.. agh!)

Whatever, if I remmember the expression I come back to write it ;)

Lea said...

Love the scenery, I can't do scenery like that. Very creative..

QT_Yaz said...

looks complicated :S

Leah ♥ said...

Hey. Could you do me a favour please? Follow my blogs:

the-closet-of-leah.blogspot.com,
daily-gossip-temptation.blogspot.com &
lover-of-fashion.blogspot.com.

You dont understand how much it would mean to me! I'd love it if you would :]
Thanks,
Leah

Gurliciousbabe said...

The Scenery is absolutely stunning! What a creative yet unique idea! I bet she is going to be a scenery winner really soon! The hunting theme is really awesome!

prima.princess said...

awesome!!! it must hav taken a longgg time!! gr8.

Samantha Tyler said...

Babette is always a true genius ... Amazing !

Richard said...

Oh,the scenary is so amazing!!

:D

Júlia said...

amazing scenery :)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I was completely blown away when I first saw this scenery, I looked back through all her other scenerys in the club and I think she deserves to win, her scenerys are always amazing.

Flavia. said...

Amazing scenery!
She really deserve

Iovanca said...

She's amazing!
she has got a great talent!
Well done!

Lena said...

Wow !
She made a reaaaally good job !
The scenery looks awesome !

Miss M said...

Amazing...this girl has real talent when it comes to Sceneries! I love it; she's done an AMAZING job!

nordwalde said...

The scenery is amazing!

l0nelly said...

YEAH LOVE IT

^_^

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

I love it :O Congrats ^-^

Anonymous said...

Wow :D

Isabella/Hotangel9 said...

Such amazing talent.

Jada' said...

Wow that scenery is fab!

Mary M. said...

Yep. Noralie is just amaizing! Perfect task acomplished from head to toe :)

Teo / Botsy_pink said...

Congrats :) it's awesome

MMC9 said...

This girl has so much talent i don't know how she does it x

All About Satrdoll said...

ABSOLUTALLY AMAZING!!!!!!

Jessica/Jay.Pattinson said...

WOW! The banner is absaloutly amazing! Really really good! :D

Clairepop said...

Those sceneries are so amazing and creative!I looked through all of the ones made in the past few months they are beautiful!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig