Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TOP COMMENTERS


WEEK OF AUGUST 9TH (based on last 1000 comments)

I also decided to do a raffle for 2 people in the top commenters to win a $50sd each.

This weeks winners are lildancer889 and Iovanca. Congrats!

1. Melissakuh (39)
2. Benteliv (38)
3. FlirtyLady44 (32)
4. Shakira_Avril (26)
5. HilaryMad2659 (23)
6. lildancer889 (21)
7. PwincessSara (20)
8. Jay.Pattinson (20)
9. tokio_punk (20)
10. RachyFrank (20)
11. SamTyler (20)
12. Mailgirl101 (20)
13. Vpurple (19)
14. syligirl (19)
15. Summer (18)
16. Iovanca (18)
17. miss96sarinha (18)
18. katara4 (17)
19. sd_is_da_best (17)
20. Avril14140 (17)



All of these people qualify to advertise for this week.



To  have a special post for the blog or side bar ad.. you must either have a blog banner or create your own graphic ad.

If you don't have that, you can use the broadcast.

All ads must be given to me by Friday (Aug 20th). Contact me in my GB. One ad per person. You must be the owner of the project you advertise.

*Ads will not have comments.

*If you are a top commenter every month. Ads in the blog will be alternated. Example: 1st month - post in the blog, 2nd - side bar and broadcast, 3rd - post in the blog etc..

Click HERE to see original post.

Share:

33 comments

nordwalde said...

Congrats to all :D

Richard said...

Congratulations :D

Jessica/Jay.Pattinson said...

Yay! I made the list :D

Mailgirl101 said...

Congrats everyone!
:)

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Congrats you guys! :D

nordwalde said...

OH MY GOSH I JUST REALISED I WON THE RAFFLE THANKS JENNA xD

HilaryMad2659 said...

Yay :D
Congrats to everyone else!

-zoeyspark said...

Congartulations to all for winning (: You deserve it.

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

I Knew I wasn't going to get on the list this week. I was busy for the beginning of this week, and didn't comment a lot.

I can't wait to see the advertisements. :]

maneikaite said...

Congratulations :)

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Aww yaay :D

Mihaela said...

Cool :DD

Mihaela said...

Also,congrast everyone else (:

Miss M said...

Yay, I'm there! :P
Congrats, everyone!!
And also, Congrats to LilDancer889 and Iovanca! xxx

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Thanks, and congrats everyone else :)

Rab92 said...

Well Done To You All.
:)

Rab92.

Summer said...

My name is in white ;L
My user is Sumz95 btw, I should really add that too my name :L

Lia Jeanine / liajm said...

congrats!

coolgirl_1412 said...

Congrats

katara4 said...

woop woop... :DD .. the first time i'm on there xDD
and congrats to the other girls :D

Júlia said...

Congratz to all :)

RachyFrank said...

Cool, I'm a top commenter!

Anonymous said...

How long time does it take to add to club? I applied it 2 days ago

Hepyo said...

Congrats but i am kinda sad because i was on the top comments list and i was not chosen ..

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'm in :D

lacestockings/Mary said...

Congrats to everyone :D
I couldn't make it to the list since I was on vacation :(

QT_Yaz said...

i didnt make it :(

Samantha Tyler said...

Great, I made it :D
I've sent you my ad ! congrats to all !

MeRy_3mO_ ♥ said...

Congrats (:

l0nelly said...

congratz :)

friendofyou said...

Darn... I could've sworn I posted more than 17 times. Hmm... Well congrats! (:

Anonymous said...

Omg! YAY!
2th! :D

Lea said...

congratz, wow I'm in 3 rd place.. thanx

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig