Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stardoll Fashion Week Takover : Assistant Diaries by Christine



Hello everyone,Its Christine aka GothRibbon here, its such a nice feeling to write for this blog again. But, this time Im not gonna write about Stardoll´s free items and clothes, I will write about something alot more interesting - Stardoll Fashion Week. Be prepare...its time for a looong post. *dont sleep, lol*

I always dreamed about having my own clothes line,and now , finally , I got opportunity. Yes, I will have my own collection on SFW! Im so excited. Hopefully you will like it. And the name of my line is - "RIBBON". I just made blog, official web-site for my line, but I was so busy , I dont even have banner yet! :D But, I can promise to you its gonna be amazing, because of person who is making it. And for next post.. Im planning to give you some spoilers and maybe even..drawings, sketches?

So, what does SFW brings to you? Well - first, fun - To watchers and to makers. Working with Becka and Mary is wonderful experience! Second thing - friendship. And personally, I think that its one of the most important thing in world, Stardoll, especially today, when its really hard to find real friend on SD.And.. we all are trying hard to make all this thing work, so, once again, thank you Mary! Also, if Stardoll add our clothes in Starplaza, this project will official become one of the biggest Stardoll success created by members of SD. BUT, even if it does not happen ( We all know what is happening with Stardoll lately), we still created and wrote part of Stardoll history. And thats just...amazing thing. So, turn on, get activate, because you, and only you are maker of SD history.

Many news have been happened lately - Stardoll fashion Week Face comp, Fashion Group Party (cant wait for it!) , new Media Partners (wanna apply to be one? click on the link).

Contacting everyone, writing posts, drawing designs,preparing new projects, FAU, searching all over Stardoll, I dont have even 1 min free time. But I actually like it. Why? Because being part of all this show is biggest gift anyone could give to me...and to you! So, what are you waiting for? Join it now :D

http://fashionweeksd.blogspot.com/

Christine x
Share:

29 comments

Francisca Paulos said...

First :)

Check this images: http://stardollportugues.blogspot.com/2010/08/moxie-girlz-teen-imitacao.html

Chloé♥ said...

Sounds good ;) Congrats btw :)

JessicaVianaზ' said...

I'm excited to see ur creations :)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Great! can't wait to see your designs

Júlia said...

I can't wait to see your designs, too

Exxa said...

Yaay, Go Christine! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting the jobs! I think it could have been more informational, but it was just about you.
Anyways, it was okay post (:

friendofyou said...

Awesome! Congrats(: Can't wait to see your line!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your creations!

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Congrats!
I cannot wait to see your line!! :D

Jule ♥ said...

I'm excited.. sooo!! :D
can't wait to see your graphics :3

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Congratulations!

Jessica/Jay.Pattinson said...

I can't wait to see the show! :D

And I've applyed to be a media partner (:

Richard said...

Oh,it's really good to head I'm so exctied :P

Diva6723 said...

Its exciting...but I'm still disappointed I wasn't able to sign up for the collections. :P

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Awesome is all i can say! :D

Cherri Blossom said...

cant wait for the sketches:) soungs cool

Samantha Tyler said...

I'd dream to have my collection ... it should be a real challenge ! congrats for succeeding, I can't wait to see your work :)

Eva said...

I guess I comment the same on all those SFW posts, but - I'M SO EXCITED! ♥ Haha.

Melissakuh said...

I look forward to see your clothing line!
Congratulations on being one of the designers! :D

Lea said...

Congratz.. and Fight..!

Miss M said...

Sounds good! Congrats on being able to work for FG btw!

Mailgirl101 said...

Awesome.. :)

No-one in particular said...

Sounds awesome ;D

Anonymous said...

Oooh nice!

Gurliciousbabe said...

Cool! Cant wait to see your designs! You are always so creative!

Caitriona (freelife07) said...

Can't wait. It would be brilliant if the clothes were added to starplaza. Good Luck and congrats btw :)

RachyFrank said...

I wonder if stardoll will put the clothes in starplaza. They send so many mixed messages, it's hard to predict what they'll do.

Maddie_fashion said...

Sounds good :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig