Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SMW MEDOLL: VPURPLE (WEEK OF AUGUST 2ND)

The winner of this weeks SMW Medoll is Vpurple!

It was a close race..You can now see the results HERE.

Congratulations to Varinder! She wins $50sd and the chance to guest write for a week.

Btw this is not the end for last weeks winner Houpisonfire..Look forward to seeing more of her in the future.

Click HERE to see the original post and see how you can become SMW Medoll!!!


QUICK FACTS:

Name: Varinder

Birthplace: England

Age: 13   Gender: Female

About you: I have asian skin, light brown eyes & dark brown/black hair :D I`m a Sikh[:  And my parents own a sweet shop :P

Hobbies: MUSiC! Music is my passion :D I play many instruments. I also adore fashion of course :D

Fav Designers: Coco Chanel is my all-time favourite, but I also like the works of Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney & more[:

Fav TV Shows: Glee :P Or Project Runway, Heroes, The X Factor..(:

Fav Movies: Home Alone 2 xD Or Confessions of a Shopoholic. Or Twilight! :O I`ve seen them all more than 2O times ;D

Fav Music: Haha, Too much to write here; Paramore. Evanescence. All Time Low. Lady Gaga. 3OH!3. My Chemical Romance. Blink 182. Fall Out Boy. Greenday. Rihanna. Eminem. Timbaland. Forever The Sickest Kids. The All-American Rejects. Lily Allen. Kate Nash. Snow Patrol. Emilie Autumn. YM@6.

What you like most about stardoll: I love how many different styles... ...And create so many different outfits :D

Most Valued Stardoll Item: Well, I`m not a collector of any rares or anything, but strangely enough, my personal most-valued item is the Punk Bow xD Only 4sd but i love it so much ;D

What inspires your style: My style... ...is always changing xD It`s mostly inspired by my favourite bands though[: Or if i see a nice look in a magazine ;D

What do you want people to know most about you:  There`s more to me than meets the eye (or virtual eye :P) So don`t judge me... ...based on my medoll or whatever[:

What is your greatest achievement on Stardoll:  Gosh, idk xD Reaching 4OOO starpoints, haha ;D

How does it feel to be SMW'S Medioll:  Amazing, absolutely incredible[: I cannot thank you enough for this :D

Current Stardoll Projects: I write for The Stardoll Shiner[: ❤
Share:

50 comments

Gabby1822 (Henna) said...

Congratulations V and I will be looking forward to your post!! I was reading all those quick facts and we have so much in common! Gosh,it's scary.Lol. :D

Cherri Blossom said...

congrats and welldone!

Lizzy1414 said...

Congrats! I really do think you deserve it! (:

Samantha Tyler said...

Yes, I've voted for you :) Congrats !

katara4 said...

congrats! ;D
cant wait to read your posts

Mailgirl101 said...

Congratulations! :)
I hope that people will like your posts!.. :)

Eva said...

Congrats Vpurple <3
I voted for you :D

xo ♥
fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats! She deserved it :D

Ameena said...

Congrats! Welcome to the blog :]
You definitely deserve this!

amelenia
x
P.S. "We will be seeing more from Ruth in the future"?!?!
I am excited XD

/twilighter70/♥ said...

Congratulation Varinder! You tottally deserved it ♥

Mary M. said...

Congrats! I really put a lot of hopes in this but I always see you active on there so I guessed you deserved it. It's not like the end of the world and I will definetely keep commenting and say my oppinions out loud here :)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Congratulations! can't wait to read your posts :)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flavia. said...

Congrats!
you really deserve:]

Marie Riverwing/rralucaa1996 said...

Congratz you deserve it ! I was so close only 3 votes :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Júlia said...

congratz!

l0nelly said...

congratz

u look amazing girl ! :)

Jule ♥ said...

congrats :D
and very good work, VPURPLE ^^

JessicaVianaზ' said...

Yay! Congrats :D

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

congrats!!! (:

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Congrats!
I can't wait to see your posts :D

Ruth said...

Congrats VARINDER ♥ [:
I was voting for you :D

PS. Am I staying?

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

VARINDER YAY :D Congratss! ♥

nordwalde said...

Congrats, good job (:

No-one in particular said...

YAY! xD
Omg, I can't believe it(:
Thanks so much for your kind comments people ^^

daisy-croatia said...

Congratulations Varinder. You sound like a very fun and interesting person.

Blahm3 said...

Congratz very lucky !!!

Rab92 said...

She Looks Good In The Last Pic.
& Well Done, You Lucky Girl!

Rab92.

私には said...

Congratz She's Going To Make A Great Writer :/

Crystal said...

Congrats! You really deserve it!

Claus Van-Buren said...

Congratulations. Well deserved. =]

Anonymous said...

Congrats Varinder! You seem very creative and I can't wait to see your posts.

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

Congrats!
I hope you enjoy writing here! :]

Diva6723 said...

Congrats! I voted for you :)

I'm glad to see Ruth posting more, I'm excited for her!

BeautyBxxtch said...

Congratulations! I'm hoping to see some good posts!

Evita.Sweet said...

Lovley Varinder, congrats (:

daloita said...

ohh! you beautiful doll

Congratulations!!!!

friendofyou said...

Congrats! (: You deserve it!

Anónimo said...

congrats! i hope u'll do great posts

Miss M said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to your posts, and reading your interview, you really deserve it (:

Melissakuh said...

Congratulations! You absolutely deserve to win! :D

All About Satrdoll said...

Congrats, your outfits are great!!! and I love your medoll!!

Lea said...

She younger than me, and be SMW medoll.. Congratz.. I like music too.. And love some film at the profile..

Unknown said...

Congrats!You deserve it :]]

Gurliciousbabe said...

Congratulations VPurple! You deserved it!

Gurliciousbabe said...

Congratulations VPurple! You deserved it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :D

RachyFrank said...

Good taste in TV shows!

Isabella/Hotangel9 said...

Congrads! You deserve it :) :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig