Saturday, August 7, 2010

SFW Take Over - Day 5: And the face of SFW is...

Hello, dear readers and followers of Stardoll Fashion Week.
It's my day 5 on the blog and today I have to announce you the Face of SFW! But before I'd like to say that I am so sorry for missing the party - well,I had my reasons, it was a spontaneous party @ my brother's new home, and I totally forgot and if I would remember, I still couldn't come home by the time, so now it's 2AM and I am going to finally announce the winner.

So, the Winner is....

Oh well, we have so much inspiring moments in SFW now! I would like to point out that the sneak peak of SFW clothes you will be able to see in the September Issue of Eternity Magazine. Cool, right? Also, the spoiler of it will be out in days, as well as the spoiler of SFW, which will be published on this site, FIRST!
The model of the spoiler is the new SFW face, who is... *drum roll*...

Hold on, not yet! Did you believe me? Ekk! By the way, I want to hear your guesses about....

It's writemarycat

No, it was a joke.

It's...

N1MKA4EVA!!!!!


Hahahaaa joke again...

Now, congratulate the winner and the first Face of Stardoll Fashion Week, S/S'11, the beautiful and stylish....


Congratulations!!! Thank you everyone for participating, and it was really hard to choose, but let the winner get her applauses and of course - you can re-try next season! What Are you waiting for? Go congratulate the girl in her Guest Book!

xxx Love you all! Mary


P.S. Best dressed list.
Picture Courtesy of French Flamingo Nightclub.
Share:

48 comments

Gabby1822 (Henna) said...

Congrat Nicole

JessicaVianaზ' said...

Wow congrats, I love what she did with the shoes :D

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Congrats! :D
She deserves it(:

Anónimo said...

she's so gorgeous! i love her style!

私には said...

Congratz :D
But Didn't You Say 7
People Would Get Trough?

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Congratulations, wow!
WHAT AN HONOR! (:

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Yay Nicole!! Congrats!!!!

nicole said...

Woah. 0.o Never in a million years would I think I'd win :P Ohmygosh. Wow. I had to admit I screamed when I saw :D

Thanks to everyone, seriously, just for making this happen. :D

Lea said...

Congratz for being the winner of SFW Take Over, she really deserved it.. Keep going!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She looks great!
Is this the last day?

Anonymous said...

Awesome. :D So pretty. :D

QT_Yaz said...

o and I'm sorry to say KUTE_FATI will not be commenting a lot. I know she really loved this blog. She got me into it, she cannot post anymore because, they don't have internet anymore. :'(

kitykat4 said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

It's ok I guess. But I saw much better. What happened to the 7?

Heart Newbridge said...

Congrats, her medoll is awesome :)

daloita said...

I love Nicole's makeup :D Congratulations

Anonymous said...

[: Congratz

♥Chloe said...

Great! Sorry I couldnt come :D

friendofyou said...

Aww darn... well she deserves it(: Congrats!

Katerina aka Dimitsuri said...

I though i'll be the winner, dang! ahah (:


Congratulation Nicole!
love da shoes!

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

Congrats! She has great style and a great medoll!
She definitely deserves it! :D

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

@coconut_nicole I would scream too! Haha. :]

Gurliciousbabe said...

Congratulations Nicole! You are so beautiful! Good job to other girls too! You are all so very beautiful!

RachyFrank said...

Congrats!

Samantha Tyler said...

Wow ! Gorgeous look ! She really deserves it ! And I'm going to add her straight away !!! ;)
I missed the party, how was it ?

Richard said...

Congratulations.

Júlia said...

COngratz Nicole :)
I like -Marco.'s and Gweneee's outfits

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Congratulations nicole and good choice mary!

Flavia. said...

Congrats! i really love her style and makeup:x

Anonymous said...

Would there be 7 who win..?

Mailgirl101 said...

I love it.. Congrats!:)

afiqsamuel said...

oh i hope you can post about the other 7 :)

anyway, congrats!

No-one in particular said...

Congrats Nicole :]

Iovanca said...

really great makeup!
Gorgeous!

Chloé♥ said...

Congratulations.

Miss M said...

Congrats (:
Your did an amazing job, and looking at her outfit, she deserves it!

l0nelly said...

she's awesome

CONGRATZ

****@@@@@@***

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Congrats,I love the outfit :]

Anonymous said...

Omg love it :O

Unknown said...

Congrats.

Isabella/Hotangel9 said...

I love the shoes. By the way Congrads!

Mary M. said...

Her medoll it's just so...perfect! The make-up is unique and I just love the whole concept! Congrats!

amoxapine said...

Oh, my! HEr makeup is magnificent!

MMC9 said...

I love it x

All About Satrdoll said...

WOW every one looks great, congrats to the winner you look amazing!!!

Jessica/Jay.Pattinson said...

You've chosen the right girl. She is really beutifull! *-*

Clairepop said...

Congrats Coconut_Nicole! And everybody on the best dresses list looked amazing!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig