Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Miss Stardoll World (Update): FAQ


Hey guys! Just posting here about an update about Miss Stardoll World, Stardoll's official blog just posted an update - FAQ!

How do I enter?

In the next day or so, the Miss Stardoll World page will go live on stardoll.com. You will be able to enter there at a click of a button.

Can boys enter the contest?

Yes of course, boys can enter too!

Why is my country not on the list?

We have limited the number of participating countries so that we have enough time to check out the 'Suite Style' of all the creative participants. We hope that all of you dollies out there enjoy this event and help us make it bigger next year!

Can I be Miss Stardoll World if my country is not on the list?

Actually, yes you can! In October we will introduce a separate Miss Stardoll World WILDCARD contest for the rest of the world, where winners will go directly through to the Miss Stardoll World final. More details on the Wildcard Contest will be introduced at a later date.

Do I have to be superstar to enter?

No everybody can enter, both Superstars and Non-Superstars!

How do you select the country finalists?

We can't give away all of the Stardoll jury secrets, but we can tell you that the most important thing is to be a good Stardoll member. Be creative and active on the site, adhere to the code of conduct by having a clean Stardoll account (no spams, warnings, bad behaviour) - and amazing style of course!

What do I do after I have entered?

Make sure that your MeDoll and Suite is all dolled up. We will be busy the next couple of months checking all your suites (Yes, ALL of them) and selecting 18 finalists for each country. The finalists will be announced around the middle of October. While you're waiting, please check out the Special Miss Stardoll World Collection in the Starplaza, and visit the Miss Stardoll World Club to find out the latest contest gossip.

Will the special Miss Stardoll World Collection in the starplaza be available to all countries?

Absolutely!

-

IF YOUR QUESTION HASN'T BEEN ANSWERED, ASK AWAY AND STARDOLL WILL UPDATE THE FAQ.


Share:

32 comments

Anonymous said...

Almost good news

Anonymous said...

Stupid that not all countries are in. but mine is and I'll enter :)

Dloo3t almama said...

umm I changed my mind about the contest.. that seems fair enough .. now I'm so excited ..can't wait to see the Miss Stardoll World collection!!

-zoeyspark said...

Interesting (: Seems fun.

Mailgirl101 said...

Hmm.. nothing really suprising.. only it's suprising that they look at the comments...

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Great! The page is up on Stardoll!( I live in Ireland, which is a country that can enter so I don't know if all countries will be able to see it)

Here:
www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/misstardoll/

Samantha Tyler said...

Interesting. I like the "button" idea, better than some random research. I wonder how the collection will look like.

Mihaela said...

Ahaa :S

Richard said...

Oh,cool :D I want to enter :]

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Hmm so I guess others can enter too later :O

Marie Riverwing/rralucaa1996 said...

I don't even care . I am not allowed to enter so .. what's the deal ? I am mad about this competition !

Marie Riverwing/rralucaa1996 said...

@ sd_is_da_best I can see the page . Maybe I can change my country and participate ? I mean why not?

Miss M said...

I read that on USD...
and burst out laughing. Why would you call it MISS Stardoll World if boys can enter? xP And there's still no way they're going to check every single suite. The Wildcard thing is probably because they got a lot of complaints about how some people's countries aren't allowed to enter :P

katara4 said...

it sounds better than before...
and i'm curious how its going on ^^

Hrly said...

interesting, can't wait

MeRy_3mO_ ♥ said...

I can't wait(:

Mailgirl101 said...

Oh yes! They answered my Q.
:)))
I love that comp.. lol.
;D

Flavia. said...

Maybe sounds better than before but still many countries can not participate...
but i really want to see finalists.

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Awesome...maybe it will get better(:

Unknown said...

Nice + Interesting :3

nordwalde said...

Still a bit unfair that not all countries can enter.. :/

lacestockings/Mary said...

It sounds almost fair :P

Lizzy1414 said...

Thanks for posting that! That's a lot less confusing.

Rab92 said...

Thanks A Lot!
I Was Worried About Entering, Because I`m Male.

Rab92.

No-one in particular said...

awesome, thanks :]

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they clarified it all, it sounds fun and I have entered (:

RachyFrank said...

Hmm, I don't know how "clean" my account is, lol. I think I'll probably need to delete a couple of entries in my starblog if I want to enter.

I wonder how they chose the participating countries? Are those the places with the most members or something?

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

Thanks for info!
That answered my questions.

I can't wait for the comp! ♥

Júlia said...

interesting

Athena said...

interesting!
thank you :)

l0nelly said...

not all countries are in ??

well , that's not nice really :\

Anonymous said...

Hmm nice (:

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig