Saturday, August 7, 2010

JULIANNE HOUGH ON STARDOLL


Julianne Hough born on July 20, 1988. Julianne is knowed by the nick name Jules. She is an american professional ballroom dancer, country music singer and actress. At age of 10 she began to dance. She is most known for being a two-time winner of ABC's Dancing with the Stars. Jules win a Creative Arts Primetime Emmy nomination in 2007 for choreography. ABC's 20/20 called her one of the "very best dancers on the planet. In December 2007 she did signed to Mercury Nashville Records. Her self-titled debut album was released May 20, 2008 on 1 place of the Billboard Country Album chart and 3 on the Billboard 200. This album sold 67,000 copies on first week, and has sold over 320,000 total copies. On October 12, 2008, she released a holiday album, Sounds of the Season: The Julianne Hough Holiday Collection that had sold 157,000 copies. Jules has been also ranked on 30 place on the Maxim Magazine Hot100 list on 2008. Recently she just finish her second studio album and the first single call That So Wrong will be release on november 2010.



Share:

39 comments

Anonymous said...

First ;]

Like the clothes!

Teo / Botsy_pink said...

2nd comment haha :P
i like the 2nd dress
and..she's beauty

Teo / Botsy_pink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RachyFrank said...

I don't like Dancing With the Stars or country music, but I like her. She's so cute, the doll doesn't really do her justice. They made her face kinda creepy.

Anonymous said...

She's really beautiful!

BershkaGirl601 said...

She's pretty, but I hadn't heard of her before :S

Richard said...

Oh,she's so cool :D I love her Hair ;)

84bahar ve deeeniiii said...

can you give you blogcode

Mailgirl101 said...

I like her clothing... and her face reminds me Paris Hilton.. somehow. haha :)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Wow she's got amazing eyes!
I'd heard of her but didn't really know who she was. Her brother Derek Hough was supposedly dating Cheryl Cole/Tweedy.

Júlia said...

She is pretty, very beautiful eyes :) . I hadn't heard of her before

Lea said...

She has a beautiful eyes.. Love her face..

Anonymous said...

I love her eyes :]

Caitriona (freelife07) said...

i luve her clothes :)

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

She's amazing,
Dresses are stunning. :D

No-one in particular said...

I love her hair :] ♥

Samantha Tyler said...

Never heard of her, thanks for the infos. I like the clothes too.

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Never heard of her :P

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

Ehmagawd! I ♥ her. She is so pretty! :]

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

@vpurple Me too! ;D

kitykat4 said...

I love her! She is such a great role model, and she hasn't done anything really stupid in the spotlight so she is a legit person to look up to! Finally, Stardoll is putting her up, instead or a Miley Cyrus 5, right?

Maddie_fashion said...

She is really pretty :D I like her clothes :D

Anonymous said...

I like the clothes that Stardoll gave her.
She's a good singer and gorgeous (:

Miss M said...

Never heard of her before :S
She's really pretty, but the doll doesn't do her much justice o_O

All About Satrdoll said...

I have never heard of her before stardoll....

Maddy/maddy65 said...

She's pretty...I've watched her on Dancing with the Stars. She was good(:

JessicaVianaზ' said...

She's really pretty, and I love her eyes ♥♥

Btw i've heard some songs and I'm not very into the country music... but I can stand it :)

Evita.Sweet said...

She looks much better in real life :)

Isabella/Hotangel9 said...

I haven't heard of her before but she looks nice.

Unknown said...

I don't know who she is but she's very pretty ;3

Anonymous said...

I've heard of her before she did a pro-active ad xD

Chloé♥ said...

Lovely :D

Filippa86 said...

Wow! Nice girl..she have beautiful eyes!! :-)

friendofyou said...

awesome! great clothes! (:

QT_Yaz said...

shes kinda pertty!! RANDON XD

daloita said...

those eyes are very cute

Gurliciousbabe said...

I never heard of her before! But She looks beautiful and I love her dresses! Thanks for posting!

Jessica/Jay.Pattinson said...

I don't know here baut she is really pretty and has a nice style (:

Clairepop said...

Woah!What a gorgeous girl!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig