Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stardoll Fashion Week Takeover 2010 : Assistant Diaries by Christine


Hello everyone, Christina is again here! :) Stardoll Fashion Week will come soon, and that means, SFW Takeover is over. Too bad, I would like to say thank you Jenna and Mary for making this. Everyone is so excited! I just saw some of Egles designs, wow! Becka is working hard too. I'm designing and writing for FAU,  SFW. But, the more I make, the more I have on my "to do" list. Sometimes, when I get really bored of drawing designs, I start drawing anything else that comes in my mind.

Mary made a spoiler, its great! You will be like "woooahhh" when you see it.. As I'm really busy right now, I'm really sorry that I can't reply on all comments. So, please no hard feelings. Anyway, back to the point of this post. Stardoll Fashion Week is almost here. I'm designing like crazy, 4 designs per day. Then, for every bag/shoe/accessory.  It's a really hard job. Plus, I still didn't find a graphic designer yet!! So, if you have ah-mazing graphic skills, and wanna have fun, plus earn some money, contact me in my GB. Show me some example of your graphics too. And...I still don't have header for my blog of my line -.-
"RIBBON"

That's all for now. Many news coming soon :D
Media partners have been chosen. Be prepared for an amazing spoiler posted by Mary soon! :O
Christine x

http://fashionweeksd.blogspot.com/
Share:

22 comments

nordwalde said...

looking forward to hearing more about the project : D

Flavia. said...

i'm waiting to see the spoiler, i think will be great!

Mary M. said...

I don't even doubt that spoiler is MAGNIFQUE! God, I'm super excited :)

JĂșlia said...

I'm excited, too . I can't wait to see spoiler

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

oooh can't wait for the spoiler, it sounds great :)

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

I'm looking foward to more news. :]
I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

Hope to see soon a spoiler (:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't wait to see the spoiler. I'm sad this is ending, I wish it would continue (:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! [:

Maddy/maddy65 said...

I'm excited :D
I want to see the spoiler(:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see the spoiler (:

No-one in particular said...

Awesome, can't wait :D

Samantha Tyler said...

Suspense ! xD

Rab92 said...

Spoiler?
Sounds Good!

Rab92.

JessicaVianaზ' said...

ooo, can't wait :D

Mailgirl101 said...

cool! :)

Miss M said...

Can't wait for the spoiler! (:

Jessica/Jay.Pattinson said...

You have the same problem that I have: no graphic designers to "give life" to your designs ):

I have lots of dresses that I made a long time ago, but I don't have no one to give them life, plus my computer is broken, so I lost photoshop and I was trying to learn how to make graphics (I didn't want to depend on anyone).

Everything is against me ;_;

Gurliciousbabe said...

I am absoloutely looking forward to this! I saw the spoiler already and it was amazing yet beautiful! I love the graphic and the dress! I just can't wait!

Lea said...

I'm excited too.. can't wait to see the other spoiler..

l0nelly said...

can't wait too :)

Clairepop said...

Im so excited about this entire project!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig