Thursday, July 15, 2010

SUITE SHOP SALE


Share:

33 comments

Rita C. said...

I really just liked the chair, but I think there are fewer items on sale...

Maddy/maddy65 said...

I only like 1 or 2 things ://

VampireLady33 said...

cute stuff, I will defo buy some

Nico / FawnLove said...

Won't be buying any from this, nothing is really worth it for me personally.
Wish they had put more things on sale ;o

princessmayoya said...

i dnt like them at all

No-one in particular said...

Eh /:

lipgloss_babe91 said...

I hope they add more =[ i dont like any of it enought to buy it.

l0nelly said...

i'm gonna buy some

callunlover123 said...

If I were SS, I'd definetly buy quite a few items.

Júlia said...

If I were SS, I'd buy only chair :/

FabuleuxChique said...

My suite is already full soo hehe,.
and there isnt something there that i need atm,.

Filippa86 said...

I like the chair only..they should put more items on sale!

Idk said...

Yay I'm so happy! I bought loads :]

Mailgirl101 said...

I like the pillow and the tea cup. :]

Natoustars said...

Just bought 3 things

nicole24-7 said...

I really like how they send us messages us about them ^-^
I really like the first two :)
If I was SS, I'd buy them

Wenqi said...

love to buy but not SS, i like the new sale tags!

Elligrig13 said...

It's alright!
But not super!
I will buy 1-2
things only!
Stardoll could
have added more
items for sale!

Cherri Blossom said...

1 0r 2 things... i like the chair! :)

lil.stargurl said...

Bought lollipops for my candy mountain ;)

Flavia. said...

I don't like anything..

Evita.Sweet said...

Awwh, things are really cute.

Evita.Sweet said...

especally the pillow.

Anastasia Green said...

i like the pillow the most :D

..g_natty

Lissy said...

great I love this orange pillow.... time to spend Stardollars^^

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Dont like them much o;

Julie. said...

Mhmm...nice but i don`t need any of them.
Idk if i will be buying any :D

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

I personally hardly like any of them. I won't be buying anything.

FatimaaaaaL said...

nice!!!

Lea said...

Wow.. cool..But I can't buy...

LilSugarEm said...

I might play & earn for a few :P
But its just the usual least purchased items, I think they need to put some non ss items :]

Vintage-Glamour said...

Thanks for letting me know!

Friend-gurl said...

they were all superstar :(

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig