Saturday, July 3, 2010

July Birthdays!

Photobucket

Image hosted by ImageShack
Hey everyone! It's a new month so we have new Birthdays! Since Jenna is busy with her personal life, I created the list again. If your birthday is in July please post it here. Just in case you were missed.
Myspace Comments
I've been getting a lot of messaging requesting birthday posts AFTER the date has passed. Please understand I cannot give you a post after your birthday. Also, a lot of people are sending their birth dates to my account a day before their birthday. Again, I cannot accept that either. 

If you have a JULY birthday and have not yet told us in the birthday club post it here in comments. If your birthday is not in JULY, but you want to add it to the list, please comment the birthday club post at the top of the blog. We will check comments over the next few days to update the list. After that, I am sorry, but you will not be able to be added.

Cali_Beauty
x♥x♥x

UPDATED BY JENNNA
You must be an official follower of this blog to be included.

So if you are not posting with a blogger id or your profile is private so we can't see... you will not be included. Sorry.
Share:

47 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi . My birthday is in 24 of july .
kiss miss96sarinha

niecierpliwa said...

My birthday is in 4 of July! :)

Niecierpliwa

Sweet_Floss said...

My birthday is 10th July :D


Sweet_Floss

Unknown said...

15th july

Ameena said...

Mine's July 23rd :]

amelenia
x

Unknown said...

28th of July :)

Anonymous said...

My birhtday is on 26 of july!

happy birthday everybody!!!

Unknown said...

My birthday is on the 6th of July ;D

iArmanda on stardoll :]

SakuraDream said...

Hey ! my birthday is the 31st of July :)

ĸαтнι|lαdy_wιɴ said...

My birthday is on the 13 July
xoxo LaDy_WiN

l0nelly said...

happy birthday everybody

Anonymous said...

my birthday is on july the 15th

My stardoll name is itr15

Mindy95 said...

My birthday is 28 of july. .D

101cambo101 said...

my birthday is the 6th of july!

luv ya - 101cambo101

私には said...

Mines 15August:D

Love Alexcendraburke/Rihanna

bay_watch11 said...

My Birthday is Today, July 3rd.

belen4 said...

My Birthday Was yesterday July 2nd! I Posted a Commenr!! :(

Happy Birthday to everyonee!(:

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

You must be an official follower of this blog to be included.

So if you are not posting with a blogger id or your profile is private so we can't see... you will not be included. Sorry.

Crystal said...

My birthday is October 27th. My username is gab_the_bomb

Sweet_Floss said...

In follower:
pauleczkaa11
In Stardoll:
Sweet_Floss

Navfy said...

Hii ♥

My B-day is on: 30 of July :]

I really love this blog! :]

XxX

Alice said...

Hey =] My birthday is on 21 of July =]
Your Lorelays

:*

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

mine is july 17th :)

AbiiBabeh..x said...

11th July. It's on the birthdays post

Unknown said...

Ok im following the blog with this account :]
BTW my b-day is on the 6th of July ;D

Jule ♥ said...

my birthday is on 15th of july. i follow this blog with this account ^^

vimamery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vimamery said...

Hello.
My birthday is in 9 of july .
Kisses
Vimamery

Anonymous said...

My birthday is the 28th of july!

Thank you so much!

www.lucyplease.blogspot.com

Mailgirl101 said...

Well, happy b-day for everyone on july!
[An early greeting!]

.emma.x. said...

My birthday is the 8th of November... not July.. but i would still like it to be included :L
Thankss =))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HazeBlueBaby said...

My birthday is on 7th July please kindly include me in your list! thanks :D

Nicole said...

My Birthday is July 3rd

Anonymous said...

my user is amybrown99 and my birthday is july 1th...its my golden year, i will be 16

Wenqi said...

happy b-day!

Cherri Blossom said...

happy birthday july babies!

Sakuradream said...

I read the thing and I'm posting with my blogger account.

vimamery said...

My b-day is in 9 of July , please post in blog !

XX
vimamery

No-one in particular said...

Happy Birthday July people(;

FatimaaaaaL said...

Happy early b-day everyone :)

Erin said...

Username- CAtlover103

Birthday- July 10

BrunoExclusive said...

27 of july

Lovefromcharlie said...

My birthdays july 7th!

J said...

my birthday is july 26

t-o_O

Dina K. said...

Nickname: cherry-mouse
B-Day: 8.July

THNX..<3

friendofyou said...

My birthday is the 9th of July (:

(friendofyou)

Electra said...

YAY! Found the post.

29th of July. :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig