Thursday, July 1, 2010

I love Canada tee and Balloons



Today is Canada Day! Happy Canada day to all!

To get the I Love Canada tee and balloons:
If you are from Canada just click HERE and log in, you should have it in your suite.

If you are not from Canada go to a proxy like:
canadaproxy.org

Log in, wait for the page to load, log out and go to real Stardoll it should be in your suite.

Update: The proxy that I gave at first is apparently a US one so thanks to houpisonfire had another one

xoxo
-Alice2078
Share:

16 comments

Anonymous said...

the balloons are adorable ! thanks :)

l0nelly said...

wow

thank u :)

Ruth said...

Thanks for telling [:

Just adding I used
canadaproxy.org
It's not so full with adds as myproxy.ca is :]

Mailgirl101 said...

Thanks! :)

Nathalia said...

I love Canada ♥

Dloo3t almama said...

thnx =)

nicole24-7 said...

Thanks! The first proxy doesn't work for me, so thanks for the second one :p

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Awesome! Thanks(:

Anonymous said...

The first Proxy is an US one...

chocolatofreak said...

AHHH! HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!

I LOVE CANADA!
BC JUSTIN BIEBER IS FROM THERE!
(:

Wenqi said...

cool! i alread got the one for another country b4 so im not sure i i can still get this, but im gonna try

Eva said...

I already have the baloons from the Danish day (or Könning day or whatever haha). (: But thanks anyways.

/EvaEclipse

No-one in particular said...

Cool thanks :D

FatimaaaaaL said...

NIce!
I live in Canada and when i logged on i only got the tee not the ballons :(

Anastasia Green said...

i really love Canada and Toronto ..tnh for balloons ..its cute:D

Cherri Blossom said...

thxs

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig