Thursday, July 1, 2010

HAPPY 4TH JULY CLOTHES ON STARDOLL

Hello everyone, today is 1 of july and Stardoll release 4th July Clothes. On July 4, 1776, was claimed independence from Britain and Democracy was born in EUA. America is knowed as the land of the American Dream. United States is a multicultural nation made of dynamic people. Every year on July 4, Americans celebrate that freedom and independence with barbecues, picnics, and family. In Stardoll there is people around the world and i notice that some countrys Stardoll doesn't release any clothes or speak about. My country is an example, im from Portugal and im in Stardoll since 2007. I think it will be interesting to know more about diferents cultures and countrys. If you are from a country that Stardoll haven't speak leave on comments you Country day. I will do a post so we can learn about diferents cultures. Below there is the clothes on sale now on Starplaza on News Section and in Starplaza Archive Shop.


Do you think Stardoll Should release clothes from more countrys?




Share:

20 comments

Dei said...

LMAO. They repost the Agyness Deyn shirt. Still misspelled. XD

Hilarious.

_funnyprincess_ said...

I've seen those clothes many different times in starplaza, and I'm kinda sick of them!
Anyway...

HAPPY 4TH JULY!

No-one in particular said...

They could've at least made new clothes,
Instead of using the same ones as past years :S

Anonymous said...

i don't like those clothes, yeah they should have made new ones :/

Ruth said...

Stardoll should work more and make new stuff :S

flashingglights said...

YES THEY SHOULD. Today, July 1st, is Canada Day and I would think that they'd have acknowledged that, but they haven't, just because it's so close to the Fourht of July. I feel very neglected :(

Maddy/maddy65 said...

I wish they would release different clothes instead of the same ones!
And I think they should recognize more countries(:

Anonymous said...

Yes, today is 3 days before July 4th, but today is also July 1st, which is Canada Day, but not like it seems like they care even the slightest.:( There are more people people in the Untied States, sure, we can all agree on that, but Canada is bigger, it's the second biggest country, next to Russia, so they must at least know that today is Canada day. I feel like stardoll doesn't care about people in Canada.

Kara said...

You are upset about the fact that they keep re-releasing those clothed, while I'm sad that they never bothered to release anything for Canada Day.:(:'(

Mailgirl101 said...

Great.. only everything is ss.. :[

l0nelly said...

that one I have already

It's old :|

Imsub said...

Boo. I was hoping 4 new clothes.:( They do know Americans don't wear cowboy stuff all the time, right?

Ah well. Yay, America! ♥

nicole24-7 said...

Wooo, happy almost 4th of july :p
The clothes are just ones we've already had, so I'm not excited about buying them :/

FabuleuxChique said...

New project !!

Visit http://fabuleuxchiquefw.blogspot.com and FOLLOW, for more info read our clubs presentation at FCMA.

Wenqi said...

most are SS nothing too interesting

Hana Krasiva said...

I think they should have made new ones. On the Sweden day they didn't do so much new either just a top and shorts. I think it's funnier when they do new clothes instead of reusing the old ones =))
I also think they should have Montenegro-day, I know it's a small country but I think it would be fun for people to get to know more about my country =)
Our national day is the 13th of July.

FatimaaaaaL said...

ya, i think stardoll should release clothes for more countries its totally not fair :(

JessicaVianaზ' said...

There's new clothes about 4th of July in starplaza.

The real version of 'Dress Inspired By Erin Fetherston' in on inspiredbyroyalty.blogspot.com (*)

(*)it's a blog about real versions of 'Inspired By' items.

xox,
tokio_punk

Lea said...

Yeah I saw all outfit for non-ss last year.. And now they sell it again..

Cherri Blossom said...

ya they just re-release these clothes every 4th july..y????

well anyway happy 4th ppl!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig