Sunday, July 4, 2010

Free I Love USA tee and Megaphone







I want to first give a special thanks to Daisy-Croatia for the wonderful banner!
Happy 4th of July to everyone!

To get the free I love USA tee:
Thanks to Online-Stardoll.blogspot.com for the pic!
If you are from the USA just click HERE and log in and it should be in your suite.

If you are not from the USA for to an American proxy such as:
myproxy.ca

Log in, and then close the proxy and go to real Stardoll, it should be in your suite.

To get the Megaphone:

If you are from Germany you can get it by just clicking HERE and entering the contest.


If you are not from Germany got to a German proxy like:
4proxy.de

In the blank box paste:
http://www.stardoll.com/pl/contest/view.php?id=461

Log in and wait for the page to load.
Erase the previous proxy and paste in this one:

http://www.stardoll.com/pl/contest/finish.php?id=461
Wait for the page to load.

Close the proxy and go to real Stardoll, it should be in your suite.

xoxo
-Alice2078
Share:

21 comments

_funnyprincess_ said...

Thanks! Nice stuff!

Ruth said...

There is a free towel for Finland contest,
but I can't find any working proxy :S

Contest link is:
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=458

Anonymous said...

Dont like them.
:/

GothRibbon

Chipmunkey123 said...

Love the banner ;D

Dloo3t almama said...

thnx =)

Miss M said...

They're OK. I love the banner. Happy Independence Day America!

FatimaaaaaL said...

thaNX!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Thank ya(:

Mailgirl101 said...

Thanks!

appy 4th of july everybody! :)

Brynja said...

Hey I know I'm late but I'm commenting on THE ANTIDOTE SPOILERS: PLEASE READ:
Antidote the shop isn't anymore have you forgot that?
I think this is a new shop that is called ID Because you can see that some of the clothes are signed ID !
I think it's a new shop that have old clothes that have been before but they change the color!
Please answer me what you think of this guess!

Anastasia Green said...

tnx ..it's nice :))


..g_natty

vallerina08 said...

I'm from usa but i didn't got the shirt?!?!?!

84bahar ve deeeniiii said...

hi

nicole24-7 said...

Finally, something I don't have to use a proxy for! d:

But the microphone... :p
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

not interested in those thing, but thanks !! :)

Lea said...

Thanx, I got the megaphone...

Wenqi said...

cool! im gonna get those

Eva said...

I don't like it :/ But it's free ;D

Thank you. ♥

EvaEclipse

Cherri Blossom said...

thxs

Flavia. said...

thank you :]

No-one in particular said...

Nice banner, thanks[:

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig