Saturday, July 3, 2010

FREE GIFTS WHEN YOU ADD STARDOLLARS


Hello everyone, we have some new gifts when we add stardollars to our account, as you can see this clothes where on spoilers. This offer is for every country and in several types of payments. You can see below how much you have to add to win 1, 2 or 4 Free Gifts. I think Stardoll could choose another pair of shoes, we dont need 2 pairs of the same shoes i guess. My favorite piece is the bag and the blue dress from Matthew Williamson.



Share:

19 comments

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

the blue dress is nice (:

Mailgirl101 said...

A nice way for stardoll to use kids money..
But I guess these are fine. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice gifts for change xD

GothRibbon

Anonymous said...

I love that blue dress, not getting any of them though

No-one in particular said...

The gifts are lame xD

Anonymous said...

er, hideous much?! for 3000 stardollars they could have done better..

Dloo3t almama said...

I only like the bag :P

l0nelly said...

the gifts are not that cool

Ruth said...

Not going to get them :P
Not worth it [:

Maddy/maddy65 said...

It's not worth it :P
I guess if your going to get Stardollars though you get some gifts...

belen4 said...

Nicee! Ima Get the 4 gifts! I there Lovely!

nicole24-7 said...

Eh, they're okay. I really liked the Summer blowout gifts more though ://

Anonymous said...

I like the 2nd look.

~Saku

sienna90 said...

i like the blue dress!
i hope they are be sellable

Anonymous said...

I like the 2nd look more.
But i wish they'd give us better gifts like nice shoes. !

Wenqi said...

so that what the spoiler were for

Cherri Blossom said...

not that worth it...but im glad they decided to give somenthin

FatimaaaaaL said...

i love the bag!

Lea said...

I love the bag...

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig