Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Hairstyles and Makeup Coming...

UPDATE: the hairstyles are already out!


.Yess! I'm so excited, the few luxe makeup that were in the spoilers are a new makeup brand coming to Stardoll! Sounds awesome, right?
The Luxe makeup is almost making its way to the Starplaza. Exciting much? Here's a sneakpeek of the Luxe lipsticks.
I think they're pretty cool, lots of different shades and tones, I love that deep plum lipstick and the deep red ones.


And there will be 15 new hairstyles, unfortunately for SS only. I wish Stardoll would have made these hairstyles available for Non-SS too, they're just getting greedier and greedier. lmfao at the middle hairstyle, it's pret-ty snazzy ;D

There are so many new features coming out at the same time on Stardoll, it's getting confusing!

What do ya'll think?

Photos via Underneath Stardoll.
Share:

23 comments

Leia1810 said...

They are already out!
:D

Leia1810 said...

They hairs I meant
:)
Not the makeup(:

Mailgirl101 said...

Hairstyles are out. I like the short hotbuys one! :))
It reminds me of rihanna. hmm.

Anonymous said...

the hairstyles on the picture are crazy! I don't like them :D

and yea, they're out and only for superstars, oh man... I don't like them :/

Heart Newbridge said...

Ok! :D

Chicago3 said...

The hairstyles are here and they look faboosh!!!! I am trying to decide which one to wear

Caitriona (freelife07) said...

omg luv them!!! :) glad we got new ones but pity they are only for ss ;(

Ashley1michelle said...

I love the hair, and MAKEUP, OMG!
I can't wait

bogini10 said...

They`re out now. I realyy want to wear one of them but Im not SS. I dont think its fair that every single cool think is only for ss.
;(;(

bogini10

Ruth said...

Can't wait for the make-up [:

Cherri Blossom said...

awesome we need new make-up badly!

No-one in particular said...

Woo! :D

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

Can't wait for the new makeup,
I'm in looooove with some hairstyles!

Rab92 said...

I Totaly Agree With You, Stardoll Is Only Doing This For Others To Become Superstar So They Get Cash!!
It`s Totaly Greedy Of Stardoll To Do Something Just For SS. They Should Give Us Non SS A Chance Of Getting To Look Good!!

Rab92.

l0nelly said...

sooo coool

can't wait

FatimaaaaaL said...

WOW!
CAnt wait for the make-up!!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

nicole24-7 said...

I saw on twitter that the makeup will be out tomorrow!! :D
And I loooove the new hairstyles :)

Jay.Pattinson said...

It's to many stuff at the same time! I can't afford everything :s

Wenqi said...

excited for the make up! cant wait to see them!

Soph001225 said...

I like some of the hairstyle, But some are quite weird LOL & I can't wait to see the new make-up : ]]

Jay.Pattinson is right though, there is soo many new things all at once and I'm running out of money! Lol, xD

Lea said...

The hair already out, some of them I like it..but I can't wear it just for ss..

lady__gagaa said...

Yay, new make up! I'm looking forward to the red/pink lipsticks, because now in DOTS we only have green/black/white/brown -.- And from these hairstyles, I like the first one best...

lady__gagaa

Melissakuh said...

The middle one is very funny!
But they're very nice! And they made a LOT of new hairstyles. I mean 15?

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig