Friday, June 18, 2010

FREE SHREK SKIN AND EARS



If you are not from the UK use a proxy...

click to go to goproxing.com and in the blank box copy and paste this:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/shrek4uk/

hit enter or click "GO"

Login to stardoll!!

Click Gingy....we show you in the picture where he is....

wait a while.... Close the window and go to Stardoll as usual it will be in your suite...

ATTENTION: In case there will be pop up ads during the time you are using the proxy...close them and continue with the steps....don't click in any of them...we cannot garantee the safety of a web proxy....


From the picture above we can understand that a Shrek Store is coming to Starplaza in 6 days.....and you know....campaign store means cheap store with non ss clothes....


Thanks Underneath Stardoll

Share:

21 comments

Lea said...

Thanx, I got it..

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Ummh.. Ew?

kinoooo said...

i cudnt get it ............the page wudnt open

No-one in particular said...

Thanks(:

Anonymous said...

I like it , lol xD

Its funny, and it gives your Medoll special look.

GothRibbon

Miss M said...

Ew. x] Ta, but for the moment, I am going to pass.

Miss M said...

Ew. x] Ta, but for the moment, I am going to pass.

Miss M said...

Ew. x] Ta, but for the moment, I am going to pass.

Mailgirl101 said...

Thanks(:

FatimaaaaaL said...

thanx!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

marta18 said...

Thanks

lady__gagaa said...

Thnx. I got them. Maybe I'll use them, they're very funny :]

Anonymous said...

i don't wanna look like i'm going to puke, like sea-sick or something :D haha, though is quite cool :)

Ruth said...

I like the ears, they are kind of funny :D
But the skin think is weird :DD

PS If the page doesn't load I would suggest using this UK proxy: daveproxy.co.uk/

nicole24-7 said...

So creepy haha
Thanks, but for some reason the proxy doesn't work for me :/

Wenqi said...

cool! i got it

l0nelly said...

i will try

thx

Mihaela said...

Thank you ;P

Melissakuh said...

Cute! Thanks!

Chicago3 said...

Awesome!! I want it, but I do not use proxies :(

Rab92 said...

Thanks For Letting Me Know.
I Didn`t Even Notice It.

Rab92.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig