Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today's CG report (:


Today's Covergirl:
ayansimba

Basic info:

Country: Britain          Gender: F
...................
My personal opinion (general):
I just want to say that I voted this girl yesterday and I'm happy she won she's been trying to win for few days now and I'm happy she got the badge!
she's been a member since 2006-07-06 and has 2770 Starpoints
...................
Rating:

Suite: 9/10 (I really like her suite, she has 9 opened rooms, the only problem is there are 2 empty rooms :/, but I must say I really like the decorated rooms she's creative for sure!)

Medoll: 8/10 (well I'm not a fan of that hairstyle but she pulled it off, but I have a problem with the flower, I just don't like it, extra points for the make-up though! :D)

Style: 9/10 (from the dress she's wearing I can tell she's stylish and that she can layer but I feel like something's missing, Idk what exactly :L)

Overall rating: 9/10 (could put more stuff in the empty rooms and take off that flower and everything will be fine!
..................
CONGRATS to the covergirl I think she deserved it and I can tell she worked hard to win!

what do YOU think of this covergirl?
tell us in comments!

P.S: I'll try to write more about new stuff!


Share:

36 comments

Dina K. said...

She's really bautifull! She desrve!

Tiina--- said...

I love the self-made flower dress in her suit! x

Waveo said...

I really like her medoll and suite!!!

SummerKiss_24 said...

I like the runway shes created! Congrats! : )

Miss_LolitaF said...

I really like her (:

Cherri Blossom said...

she's very stylish and creative! im glad she won

Kirbybabey said...

Shes pretty and i love her suite :)

Miss M said...

I think she deserves to win! xoxo

Anónimo said...

i voted for her too! i think she´s really pretty and the makeup wow!

Eva said...

She's pretty. And she's been on SD since 2006! I think she deserved it :]

whitney333 said...

I like her :)

Evita.Sweet said...

:D She looks great, ans o her suite, she deserve it.

misscaitlin9999 said...

nice! good review

Melissakuh said...

She really deserves to be CG! I love everything about her: her suite, her look and her outfit !

Congratulations!

l0nelly said...

love her makeup

she is so beautiful

Rab92 said...

I Really Like Her To, That`s Why I Asked Her To Be Manager Of My Club, About The Saturdays!!

Rab92.

Daisy April Smith said...

I love the outfit she is wearinq (:
She deserves to win !!
x

Mailgirl101 said...

Weird post, actually. 3/5. :]

Unknown said...

I preferred the yesterday's covergirl.Tough, this one deserved it :) I just don't agree with the flower, too :P

Maddy/maddy65 said...

She's beautiful.
And so is her suite :)
But the flower just doesn't look good.

Someone said...

You should really think of changing this idea , or even add more ideas to your topic...

Unknown said...

Degan really deserved it, she's such a nice person and her style is great (:

Fifi-Jayne said...

Congratulations. :D

FatimaaaaaL said...

Shes pretty! Heart the report, keep up the good work!!!!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Anonymous said...

She looks amazing!
I am in loove with her makeup!

Anonymous said...

I deserve it To Be CoverBoy
My name is Tyler alias ty-ly on Stardoll
Please vote for me CB

nicole24-7 said...

Yay! :)
I really like her outfit! And I agree with you about the flower :p
I just don't like how it looks haha
But she did a great job on everything else :)

Wenqi said...

her outfit is really cute~! but somethimes i really wish that there could be a non SS covergirl just to show everyone that you dont have to SS to win stuff

katieLove1 said...

soo soo sooooooo prettty. congrats.

lady__gagaa said...

she looks cute, i love her make up and style :) btw. she took off that flower, but put on another one :)

Chicago3 said...

Cute, but I do not know if I really like this kind of post because they are already getting recognized as covergirl...

Maddi said...

i love the dress she made out of the flowers, its a good thing she wasnt wearing that dress made out of flowers thought because the last cg that made her outfit with interior clothes turned out naked LOL

Pandora J ♥ said...

She is pretty :]

dl.eclipse

Unknown said...

I voted for her! Congrats Degan :D

Anonymous said...

not into her outfit,

Lea said...

I love her suite.. Congratz...

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig