Wednesday, April 14, 2010

RUNWAY DIVA FINALISTS


Hi all! Finally the results everyone has been waiting for....


The finalists for task 1 of our RUNWAY DIVA comp where they had to recreate an outfit from the spring 2010 Viktor and Rolf line. Click HERE to see the original post.

The Grand Prize: $600sd or RARE Dirty Dancing Winners Dress!


But first, I would like to announce our special panel of guest judges exclusively for this contest. They are:

OUR ESTEEMED JUDGES:
BLUEGREEN86
FILIPINHAMARIA
N1MKA4EVA
AYFAIRY
NOJARAMA
EMOROX4EVA (Me)


I think this was a really hard task to judge, but everyone did a great job. Thank you so much to judges and I can't wait for task 2.

THE WAY WE DECIDED:
There were almost 200 entries, so we upped the finalists to 40. Each judge chose their top 25 and the people who received he most votes were in the final list.

We tried to consider different things like difficulty, creativity, potential, originality and of course accuracy. But in the end we still had to cut a lot of people! If you were not a follower, member of the club, did not show the majority of the outfit, did not do a screen print or your link did not work..you were automatically cut. Sorry, but those were part of the rules. Many people did not follow the contest rules..so we were fairly lenient, but going forward we will not be.

Congrats to all the finalists..
If you didn't do the best job. but made it. Congrats consider this your 2nd chance. We saw something in your entry that showed promise. :)


THIS IS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER...
  1. .pease.
  2. _funnyprincess_
  3. _Vesper_
  4. 23sarah
  5. allison_arg
  6. Avril14140
  7. BabetteCouture
  8. Clairepop
  9. Dimitsuri
  10. Gabby1822
  11. Gabisia9
  12. gggerda.
  13. Gia/Commesdesgarcons
  14. Gothribbon
  15. Gracieux
  16. Jessijenni
  17. MissCunha
  18. Nicole24-7
  19. Nobodys_home
  20. Punky_Lissy
  21. Sahar-star
  22. Candyman981
  23. Sakuradream
  24. JolieAlice
  25. Tokio_punk
  26. Flipflop96
  27. Kashka_luv
  28. Supersammy_1324
  29. Dl.eclipse
  30. Lillyandmile
  31. Alice2078
  32. Cooldeer123
  33. Toxxic.Angel
  34. A15ha
  35. Babydoll980
  36. Chicago3
  37. Blueberry-dream
  38. Rachwee123
  39. Madamemushroom
  40. Avril182
I am truly sorry to all who didn't make it, but the good thing is there are always more comps on this blog :D

All finalists have 2 days to accept this opportunity and join club THE.CUT. We will be using this club for the comp. If you do not then another person will be chosen to take your place.

The 2nd task will be posted tomorrow in the club.

Sorry I didn't post the entries, I may add them later, but I was tired :P
Share:

62 comments

nicole24-7 said...

Yay I made it :D
Thanks so much!
Congrats to everybody who made it :)

Chicago3 said...

Oh my goodness, I made it! Thank you so much, and congrats to all other people that made it!

cheerleader2648 said...

Congratz girls:), I can't remember what runway diva was for, I am not even sure I entered it.

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Congratulations! Some of you are so amazing!

jamie793 said...

Congrats!! :D

Katarina aka Dimitsuri said...

YES!!!Im in :D
Thank u so much!!
And congrats to all finalist (:

23sarah said...

tysm!!
congrats to everybody who got in and good luck!!

whitney333 said...

Congrats to everyone who made it :))

l0nelly said...

Congrats to everybody who made it

:)

Anonymous said...

Candyman981 says...

Omgg, Thanks so much! Im so happy I made it. Also, I want to congratulate all the people who tried(:

Thank you!

Kolorowa dusza said...

I made it! Yayy! :)

BabyDoll980 said...

omg i made it :D

Maddi said...

congratulations to everyone :]

Girl with a Lightning Scar said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I made it.
^.^

Gracieux said...

Yay, I'm in~! Congratulations to everyone that got in!

Melissakuh said...

I can tell that this WAS a hard task to judge. Haha
And there were some amazing outfits out there. I really loved your works! :D
Congratulations, everyone!

Heart Newbridge said...

Thanks! I've made it! And congrats, too, Steph :D

Fifi-Jayne said...

:)Oh well, haha, congratulations!

Kirbybabey said...

Ive been waiting a while for this, cause its really exciting, not cause i entered, which i didnt, but cause i love to see the creative outfits that people make, so amazing :)
Congratulations to everyone :)

Mihaela said...

Wow!!Yayy!
I made it,thanks!

Congrats to everyone!!

Pandora J ♥ said...

YAY! I made it! :D Thankyou soo much :D And congrats to everyone else who made it throught too!

dl.eclipse

moviestarcelebs said...

Congrats! :) I entered but I was probably not as good :D Can't wait for the next round and see :)
Will there be any big comps like this later?

LadyAllison en Lady Popular said...

I made it second round!!! Thank you Jenna and judges!!! And congrats to everyone, there were amazing entries!!
I'm joining the club now!
Lola♥

Mailgirl101 said...

Congrats to everyone who made it... :\

Unknown said...

Congrats to everyone who made it :D

lady__gagaa said...

congratulations to all who made it to round 2! :) unfortunatelly i didn't enter this comp because i didn't have a lot of free time lately, but i will enter more comps in future, i promise xD

Gossip in my life said...

thanks so muchhh .
congrats to everyone who made it .
omfgg
im so happy
":D

sahar-star said...

omg I made it!!!
thank you so much!! :D

sahar-star said...

btw
since I was a member of the THE.CUT. club before I was banned and it won't let me in..
can you unban me? (:

Goodbye said...

yaay i made it!! Thank you so much Stardolls Most Wanted!!!
<3
supersammy_1324

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaah!!!!
I made it!
I am going to join the club right now!
Omg!!!!!

Ruth said...

Congrats, I bet everyone of you did a great job [: ♥

I would have loved to be in this comp too, but I'm just not so great on re-creating :DD

Anyway
I would love to see the entries [:

kashka_luv said...

yay I made it through! And congrats to all those who did aswell :)

Evita.Sweet said...

:D Congrats to all of you!

Rab92 said...

I Really Want To Wish Everyone The Very Best Of Luck!
:)

Rab92.

Miss M said...

Ah, I didn't make it...but congrats to everyone who did!! xoxo

Anónimo said...

congrats everybody!!! great job!

Someone said...

i didn't enter this competition , but poor me i really want this to come again , isn't it comming again or...?

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

K_E_O_S_H_A you entered. Yours was pretty good, but you were one of the ones who only showed half a body.

JessicaVianaზ' said...

Yay! I'm in the list :D

Thanks ^^
Congrats to all of the others :P

Unknown said...

Congrats to all, it was very difficult task ;)

Cherri Blossom said...

wow! congrats im glad i wasnt a judge how do u decide!! but congrats and well done to everyone!

Anonymous said...

congrats !! :)

Vicky(s) said...

I didn't make it.:/but congrats:)


viki_19950821

Unknown said...

Congrats t every one who won! I'm sure the outfits are amazing...

But I'm really sad I didn't win _( I thought mine was pretty good. Oh, well, I hope there are more opportunities :)

MissCunha said...

Yaay I made it! I'm so happy, I have tons of acknowledgements to the judges.. Thank you so much for giving me this amazing oppurtunity!

MissCunha x

Someone said...

Oh yeah remmembered my average entry , okay let us talk about if this competition would come again or not?

FatimaaaaaL said...

Congratz to everyone!!!!!!
XxX~KUTE_FATI

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

omgg YAY!! i made ittt!! :D
thank yoouu!!
x

Anonymous said...

omg i made it. thank you!.:D

CommesDesGarcon (Gia Heatherette) said...

Hope im not too late. =] Thanks for picking me. !!!


xoxo Gia/ CommesDesGarcon

Wenqi said...

congrats to everyone who made it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to who made it :)
I did not make it, I tryed my hardest but so did everyone else :D
I am kinda sad...but it will all work out ;')

Clairepop said...

Thanks so much :)

Lea said...

Congratz for the finalist.. Hope the best will win..

Daisy April Smith said...

Conqrats all !! (:

nobodys_home87 said...

wow! i am in!
thanks!

(can't login right now...)

Anonymous said...

:) I made it, thanks! and congrats to everyone else

Aista said...

I made it, yay! Thanks and good luck for other girls! :)

Anonymous said...

So happy I made it! I'm already ready for next round!

Selene16 said...

Nice .. good luck to all

MissLiLLyLo said...

congratulations to all. your outfits were really nice. and i wish the best to all!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig