Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Top Spring Items for Non-Superstars!


Hey Everyone! First I just wanted to say im so sorry for my lack of posts lately, I have been so busy in my real life, but finally I have some more free time.
Anyways, this morning I was going through the starplaza and I realized that there are really a lot of great non-superstar items for this spring! So many items express current trends for the upcoming season, and I thought I would show some of my favorite items.




Above are my top choices for Non-Superstars this spring! Actually these choices work for everyone! All of them are 5sd or lower so you can play a game to get the 5sd to spend on them. If your a non superstar and you buy some of the 4sd items then you can use the extra 1sd and save up for a great item in the future.

Some of the trends that I was able to find were very bright colors, shear fabrics, textured bags and shoes, heeled flip-flops, heavy bracelets, and I also found a very fashionable bathing suit that would flatter anyone who is to try it on!

I hope some of you use my picks to help you decide on what to buy this season, and I look forward to doing more of these in the future if the overall response to this post is good! Leave comments on what you think of this post and my choices!

Share:

31 comments

Miss M said...

They're really cute, and suitable for spring. Amazing choices! xoxo

Kirbybabey said...

I love them all :) x

l0nelly said...

I really love your choices

they are awesome

keep going

luv ya :)

FatimaaaaaL said...

There okay, some better then the other!!!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

nicole24-7 said...

Stardoll actually has some cool stuff for non superstars! :D

Chicago3 said...

Great idea! I love the choices, they are very spring-y

Mailgirl101 said...

like those blue shoes.. I think they are cute!

AnĂ³nimo said...

great choices!

Pandora J ♥ said...

These are not the things I would choose,altho they are cute... I would really never buy that Neon printed skirt,nor neon lace sandals.
But I'm sure that right person would make those kind of clothes look amazing in right outfit :]

dl.eclipse

Rab92 said...

Thanks Mel, I Think I`ll Be Buying The OTTO Orange Hat!

Rab92.

MODELforME said...

Great post! All your choices are beautiful and would look great for any style on anyone! This is really useful for non-superstars! I have to catch up on some nonsuperstar items now!
xo

jamie793 said...

(: Great choices.
I`m going to buy them now :]

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Yeah they're adorable.

Mihaela said...

I like your choices.
Items are really cute ;)

Laura ♥ said...

eat tips, I would use the Mirrored Top :D

daisy-croatia said...

Yeah, I absolutely agree.
But I just don't like the green neon shoes

Bluegreen86 said...

Yeah I think the neon shoes are out there, but that is what I think makes them so fun! They would definitely be the main attraction in an outfit, so if you were to wear them match it with something simple!

cookie9988 said...

I have brought the stardoll skirt (the first one on the list) and I use it regualy. Thanks for the great post.
xoxo
Lissie

Someone said...

Great article , this would help alot if you made it everyweek like [Best choices in SD mode for both SS and NSS]

whitney333 said...

Wow love them all :D

Lea said...

I like some of your choice.
great post.. I like it..

Ruth said...

Nice post,
but well if in true,
I like only very few of them.

Since I have been non-ss for some days I have noticed that there are many good items for non-ss [: Like Olsenboye, most of Otto...

Just non-ss has to work harder to make a really great outfit, but it's possible ^w^

lady__gagaa said...

great post, i like the clothes you choose. actually, i own almost all fo them ^_^ i think best non-SS shops are OTTO an KOHLS. :)

Rachii said...

I love the furry shoes and the neon ones I bought both :]

Unknown said...

They're actually pretty good clothes! :D

Anonymous said...

i love almost all of those items and i already have those i want :)

i liked this post :)

Cosmic.G. said...

Most of them are quite nice>but not what much people would wear.
you should of put in the frilly halter shirt from voile or the ripley jacket from bisou.

Wenqi said...

cute i like most of them~

Melissakuh said...

They're cute, but not the best for me. I would pick other items, but yeah tastes differ. ;)

Melissakuh said...

But this is a good posts for superstars! And not only for them, superstars can learn that they can also save up money and look nice for spring!

No-one in particular said...

Cute xD

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig