Sunday, April 25, 2010

Interior Outfits



I'm really sorry for not posting anything for 2 days, my mom and my two sister got sick so I just haven't enough time to post..Sorry again :S


Interior outfits
"What is that? How to make it? What to wear with them?"


Interior outfits give you many more opportunities to dress up your medoll in clothes you like.
Using lace, curtains, flowers you are able to show your creativity to the whole Stardoll world.


Natural look

(.Marcela..)

I just love her look - skirt is made with interior stuffs only combined with simple white top and gold accessorizes. Its cute and elegant in same time. Perfect for girls who wanna look sophisticated but with tiny part of "girly" look. Perfect for summer time. With this outfit don't add too much make-up, natural make-up is enough for this look.

Glamor & Cute
Black is timeless - and every girl should have at least one simple black t-shirt in her wardrobe.
If you decide to make interior outfit using black & white stuffs only , you have to remember that its important to DONT add too much accessorizes. Lace is perfect detail for this outfit, so you cant be wrong if you decide to add it to your outfit. Try to keep make-up using only black, white, purple and red color. But - if you are one of the "brave" ones, why not try to experiment with some other colors too? Who knows, maybe your example will be big "hit" this year.


Flower power


(credit to Fashionable Stardoll for second outfit)

Flower outfits are creative & easy-to-make outfits for spring time.Yellow, red, pink, green colors are perfect match for this look. This time, accessorizes HAVE to be colorful, but- try to not add too much of them. This interior outfit is the most cheapest one - flower cost only 2-3sd . Make-up can also be colorful, but use only light colors (light pink, green, yellow, blue etc.).


Interior outfits are always perfect way to give your medoll special, unique look.
Share:

44 comments

Mailgirl101 said...

Those are awesome!
I don't get it how Charlotte does her crazy outfits...
And I honestly think she's the best on stardoll at it.

Samantha Tyler said...

Gorgeous outfits ! I also like the hair in the last one !

l0nelly said...

wow

that is so amazing

like it too much
:)

whitney333 said...

Wow , they're amazing :)

BershkaGirl601 said...

incredible:)

Abb_kate said...

I love the outfits (:

Someone said...

I loved the article , thanks for it but can you add in it some more materials we could use and it's technique of useing?

Tiina--- said...

I love the flower dresses :_)

Melissakuh said...

I love the outfits you picked! :D I have made some interior outfits, but they were definately not as good as these! :P

Anonymous said...

I like them :)
I think that it was a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I ve made something..dunno if i like it or not.Anyway ,heres the link!
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=119qdkw&s=5

:)

Teo / Botsy_pink said...

they're georgeous :)

dieBrInI06 said...

Cool outfits. I really like tnteritor outfits, but it always cost a lot of money to buy all the items you need forthe outfit, so my doll isn't wearing them very often.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I have an interior outfit on a mannequin in my closet room, far right.

-Catlover103

Anonymous said...

@K_E_O_S_H_A - Thank you, I will use your advice & post things you wrote :)

@Anonymous - Please write your Stardoll nickname so I write down in picture who you are :D

Thanks everyone for nice comments!

GothRibbon :)

Rab92 said...

.Marcela..`s Outfit Is Really Nice, I Noticed It Yesterday & Thought, She Should Be Featured About This Outfit.

Rab92.

Anonymous said...

great post, i really enjoyed :)

Cherri Blossom said...

so cool! interior outfits are always so much fun an di luv to see other ppls creations!

hippy77777 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hippy77777 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hippy77777 said...

i have some in my album and suite!
soz i cant post a link!
p.s mine all non-ss

hippy77777 (stardoll name)

hippy77777 said...

look at shake-something suite her outfits rock!

Chicago3 said...

I have an interior oufit on right now, just changed it yesterday :) I love this post becuase I always try to be creative :)

lady__gagaa said...

great post, i like the ideas. unfortunatelly i can't make interiot outfits, they're too expensive for me. btw. i like .Marcela..'s outfit the best :]

lady__gagaa

Leo26291 said...

@ Christine. Anonymous= leo26291:)

Chicago3 said...

Here are some random outfits I have made in the past:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2u8jlh2.jpg

Pandora J ♥ said...

I adore interior outfits! Those are the most fashionable ones :]
And I really like .Marcela..'s outfit,it's amazing!

dl.eclipse

FatimaaaaaL said...

These are awsome!!!!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Ruth said...

Awesome outfits ♥

nicole24-7 said...

I really like them! I wish I could do stuff like that, but no patience here :p

It's a great way to be creative because you know that not all people have the same ideas :)

Miss M said...

Wow! These are really REALLY good!

Unknown said...

I love the second one :D

Anónimo said...

wow! so amazing! i like the "flower power" ones!!

Kirbybabey said...

pretty :)

Mihaela said...

I looooove "Glamour&Cute" dress :D

Wenqi said...

i love the 1st one! so gorgeous!

jamie793 said...

Very unique :]
Interior outfits cost more though :S

cookie9988 said...

Wow! I love the first look because it is so simple yet sophisticated at the same time. :)
xoxo
Lissie

SummerKiss_24 said...

I ADORE Marcela's outfit, its so cute and simple yet beautiful!

elegant.girl.95 said...

.Marcela..'s outfit is amazing. (:
What was the skirt made from?
Its really cute and pretty, please reply soon. ;D

Lettie97 said...

I used to do these, but they were never as good as some people's :)

Lea said...

Great idea, I want to try it, but I don't have many interior..

No-one in particular said...

So creative :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig