Friday, April 23, 2010

Free Camp Rock Box & Guitar

FROM STARDOLL INSIDERS

 
To get the box..
If you are from the Netherlands just log into Stardoll. If not..
Use a Dutch proxy server such as:
surfy.nl
surfert.nl
proxpark.com
mailbox.bz
Paste http://www.stardoll.com/ into the blank URL box
Hit go or press enter
Log into Stardoll
It should be in your suite.
-
-
To get the free guitar..
If you are from the Netherlands just log into Stardoll and go to http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=2004981 and join the club.
If not..
Use a Dutch MANUAL PROXY such as:
I couldn’t seem to find any..
But if you find a good working one please tell us in comments!
With the proxy go to..
http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=2004981 and join the club.
It should be in your suite.
Share:

30 comments

Cherri Blossom said...

cool! thxs

p.s first post! LOL

Ruth said...

I got that box :D
It can be useful one day, maybe
but I guess I won't be getting the guitar as I have many already
and as I don't like manual proxies :S

BershkaGirl601 said...

Me neither:Z

Pandora J ♥ said...

I'll try to get it,altho I'm not dying for that stuff xD

dl.eclipse

Kirbybabey said...

I like it, thanks, but i dont like using proxies :(

mingirl257 said...

http://stardoll-free-for-everyone.blogspot.com/

follow mee

Evita.Sweet said...

:D Thank you for telling!

Braňo said...

O! Thank you :-)

Super---Girls

Anónimo said...

not that pretty! don't like it!

HilaryMad2659 said...

I don't really like the box but it didn't take long to get so I got it.

But I won't bother with the guitar. Even though I can't find a proxy either way.

HilaryMad2659 said...

Free Beach Dress (; Here's my post on TSI.. http://thestardollinsiders.wordpress.com/2010/04/23/free-beach-dress/

Mailgirl101 said...

Thanks. :]

Unknown said...

Thank you :D

FatimaaaaaL said...

Tahks!!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Zerobeth said...

I got the guitar by using this proxy:

193.191.148.149 port 80

Someone said...

Thanks guys..

nicole24-7 said...

eh, Not that great :/
Thanks anyways :)

Anonymous said...

I don't mind if I don't get the stuff because I didn't really like Camp Rock xD

Wenqi said...

i got the box

lady__gagaa said...

i got the box, thnx :]

Kasia said...

I have got only box. The guitar is... hmm... don't beautiful?

Melissakuh said...

Thanks, but not getting it. I won't use it in my suite, so it would only be room filling, and you can't get any money by recycling it, so for me it's not worth it.

Miss M said...

Idk if I will get it "/

Chicago3 said...

Ehh, I do not lke it, but I would get it if I did not have to use a proxy

Anonymous said...

i don't want 'em :D
lol

l0nelly said...

I got them

thhhaaaankkkxxx

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

cool that gd

Lea said...

Thanks, I got the box..I like it..

l0nelly said...

thank u so much :)

No-one in particular said...

Cool xD

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig