Friday, March 12, 2010

FREE Rolerskates! :D


Ok well I got this info from UNDERNEATH STARDOLL but Im not coping there work, I did everything to see what worked best for me so, here is what you do to get the free rollerskating!!
First if you are from UK click HERE

If not thats ok, you can still get them :D

Used eaither slygeek.com or goproxing.com proxy (please dont click on anything, like what MSM says, dont click on any pop ups just close them and continue we dont know how safe it it)

Next paste this in the blank box http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/?id=139 press enter, or GO!

close the window, then log into stardoll and VOILA! :D
( I would recommend changing your password after)...

Enjoy! :D I feel so proud, my first post that will help people!!!

xx

Share:

19 comments

Anonymous said...

Thanks xx


iArmanda...♥

Pandora J ♥ said...

Thaaanks!!! ♥ They are cute :]

dl.eclipse

CommesDesGarcon (Gia Heatherette) said...

Me likey. Thanks girl!


XoXo Gia

No-one in particular said...

Yay, thanks :D

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Thanks.(:

Kirbybabey said...

Cool thanks x

Someone said...

Thanks ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

thank you:):)

Mihaela said...

Thanks!!

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Thank you! I am selling them in my starbazzar! :}

whitney333 said...

Thanks :)

lady__gagaa said...

thank you, they're nice :)

nicole24-7 said...

Thanks :)
They're a bit weird looking, but they're free haha ^-^

daisy-croatia said...

Thanks hun for sharing.

daisy-croatia

Chicago3 said...

Thanks, but I do not plan to get them :(

Anónimo said...

tks! they are really pretty!!

Melissakuh said...

Thank you, they are cute. ;)

Daisy April Smith said...

Thanks(: !!
x

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig