Monday, March 1, 2010

FREE HANNAH MONTANA?

UPDATE: It's out in the UK.

Credit xRawrness. and Underneath Stardoll for the info.

If you are from UK click HERE ...log in and click where it says "contest and gifts"If you are NOT from the UK go to: slygeek.com
Copy and paste this into the blank box: http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/hmlcauk/
Hit Enter or click "go"
LOG IN
You'll see the picture above....Click where it says "Contest and Gifts"
Close the window and go to stardoll as usual...they will be in your suite


ORIGINAL POST:
Probably. These items were in spoilers.
 It's to promote the Hannah Montana Lights Camera Action competition. Win a day in the life of Hannah Montana! Go to disneychannel.co.uk to find out how to enter! *UK residents only*
Share:

25 comments

Chicago3 said...

I like the shirt, it is cute :)

nicole24-7 said...

The shirt is the only thing worth getting :p
But, i've actually seen a lot better in the star designs haha :p

Mihaela said...

Ah,I don`t like them.
xD

melinablogs said...

The shirt might make a great outfit.. but not a fan of this in general and of Hannah Montana.

Gabby1822 (Henna) said...

The only like the shirt.

Smileyamy817 said...

Hm, I don't like it. :)

Chicago3 said...

I just noticed, why does the UK get all the free items lol?

cookie9988 said...

I think that the shirt is cute but i dont really like the other items..
:D
xoxo
Lissie

Cherri Blossom said...

like the clothing or miley cyrus soo yeah ....

Pandora J ♥ said...

It's an ugly shirt :) And I'm not a big fan of Hannah Montana...

dl.eclipse

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HELL !?
THIS SOUNDS SO COOL !! o.O
Too bad I'm not from UK, I'd enter If I could :(

I LIKE THE SHIRT :)

Cali_Beauty said...

I want them!! :)) I love Hannah Montana.

Ruth said...

Cool [:

Melissakuh said...

I don't like them nor Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. But it might be fun for the fans, idk.

lady__gagaa said...

i don't like hanna montana at all, but the shirt is cool. i hope it's free :)

No-one in particular said...

They look...alrite xP

Miss M said...

The shirt is my fav. Tbh, I aint going to bother entering the contest. Is just a waste of time!

bogini10 said...

oh yeah !
I love the shirt ;)

RihannyX said...

Maybe i will get them...
But i don't like them very much.xD

But thanks! :)

Alicjaaaaa96 said...

i love this t-shirt!

gaby-052 said...

not a big fan of hanna montana but i like the shirt

Unknown said...

the shirt is nice ;)

katara4 said...

aw... cool thx ;]

i like the shirt, but i think it would be great when we are able to get the whole outfit ^^

Daisy April Smith said...

Nice shirt, but it would have been nicer in another colour x]
x

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Ew.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig