Sunday, March 7, 2010

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN COMP WINNERS


I say this a lot, but this comp was really hard to judge. When all the entries look the same I usually make the final decision based on who stood out. Who took a risk and still remained fashionable. In this comp there were people that took some big risks, but I think some just went to far and it was over the top. McQueens designs are so unique that too much can be a disaster. There were also those that played it safe. The outfits looked great, but like I said a lot of people had the same look. I acknowledge the difficulty of these comps as you are limited with the items you can use.

So in the end my final decision went to someone who kept it classic, but added their own unique touches. Great job to all who entered.

Congrats to Lady_gagaa
Others who received votes were: Glossy_Candy, Waveo, elisaveta1994, xAdriannax, Chicago3, a15ha, HOUPISONFIRE, Alicjaaaaa96, -little-cuite-, kathy8764, LaFee_1002, nickschmidt, Tinkerbells, RihannyX
Melissakuh, lipgloss_babe91, _funnyprincess_, gabbywhelan and angelme12345

JUST A NOTE: Please remember to put your name on your screen prints it makes it easier. Also please try to make your screen prints large and clear. If we can't see it properly you will not be able to win.
Share:

40 comments

Melissakuh said...

Congratulations! I'm glad I received votes already. ^^ It was a harder comp, because there weren't a lot of pieces. =)

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Congratulations everybody! That was a pretty hard comp.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I agree. These are always harder because you don't have much to work with.

Chicago3 said...

Yah, I recieved vote(s)! Congrats on winning lady_gagaa

Miss M said...

Congratulations! This competition was really hard. Like you said Jenna, it was really hard to work with the items, as there wasn't much. I definitely think I could have tried harder!
Sara
xxx
PS: The Oscar Awards are tonight! To see the nominees, check out:
stardollnewsandviews.blogspot.com

Pandora J ♥ said...

Congratulations!!! I agree with Melissakuh,it was harder comp :]

dl.eclipse

Waveo said...

Congratulation!!!
I´m really happy that you liked my McQueen outfit !

Kirbybabey said...

Congrats x

Mailgirl101 said...

I think the winner has made a good work! ^^

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

congrattzz! :)
x

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Someone said...

Congrates to everyone..

Fátima L. said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

congrats ! :)
(though again i wouldn't agree with the choice :D )

and yeah, @Melissakuh , I agree with you - and there were so many different pieces which would never be in one outit :s :D

whitney333 said...

Congrats! :)

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

@ LadyLissu that's why I'm the final judge..because I know what I am looking for in the winners of comps. :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Even though I didn't win I really enjoyed the competition. Thanks, Glossy_Candy :D

Cherri Blossom said...

congrats! veryy cool outfit and i agree this was a tough comp because there wasnt really much to choose from and to layer with:/

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It's really cute! :D
And totally agree with Sara... it was very hard to do it because there were only a few items..

Emma said...

congrats!

kashka_luv said...

Congrats! Great winning outfit :3

lipgloss_babe91 said...

Gawd i know, this must be a hard one to judge! but the winner definitely deserved it, thats a hot look ^-^ xXxXx

Cam said...

Congrats! :D

gaby-052 said...

Congrats

Lucie/lgap said...

CONGRATS! This was a bit hard, but I love the outfit:D

cookie9988 said...

Congratulations. The outfit is amazing!
xoxo
Lissie

Mihaela said...

Congrats!!:DD

lady__gagaa said...

omg i can't believe that i actually won! thank you so much, this is like the first thing i ever won! thank you all!

btw. my name is lady__gagaa, not lady_gagaa, with two __, so please correct that. thnx :)

Katarina aka Dimitsuri said...

Congrats!
I like how u did the shoes (:

Eva said...

Lovely :) I like her outfit - it's unique yet still 'normal' - not like some others that just put all the clothes on the doll and think it's gonna look unique ;D

katara4 said...

congrats :]

Cali_Beauty said...

Congratz!!! :)

Ruth said...

CONGRATS
[:
xoxox

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

Congratulations!!! ^^ I'm also happy for received votes too!! :D

lady__gagaa said...

thank you so much girls, i still can't believe i won! and pls correct my name! :) lady__gagaa

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Wow, that must of been a hard comp! Congrats though! It's a cool outfit! :)

Anónimo said...

Congrats! nice outit!!

Ashley1michelle said...

Good decision! (:

I wish I could have participated but SCHOOL!!!

Daisy April Smith said...

CONGRATS:D
This comp was pretty hard :O
x

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Congrats.
It did seem hard!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig