Saturday, February 6, 2010

Best Contributor Award....

Congratulations to Sarrah (Lillyandmile) on being February's Best Contributor (Member of the Month). Best Contributor is someone who has shown loyalty to our blog over several months by participating in comps, coming up with new ideas and commenting often.

Lillyandmile exemplifies this type of behavior. She has been on long standing member of this blog and this is a award I she has deserved for a long time.

She wins:
1 month Superstar
Guest writer for 1 month
Chat box Moderator

Who is she?:
(Pic from her presentation)

Name: Lilly - I prefer the name sarra ( my middle name :)

Birthdate: May 14th, London

Age: 13

Gender: Female

About me: I am average height i have long black/brown hair i have brown eyes and

Interests: I am very good at netball and rounders. I love sports and I am a sugarholic! lol. I live with my family and I have one brother and one sister. My brother is still a baby, but my sister is a hurricane at 10. I'm quite interested in creative writing and writing poems, short stories and stuff but it can be a bit boring.
Fav Movies or TV Shows: My fav movies have gotta be clueless and mean girls. I luv spongebob squarepants! He rocks!

What you like most about Stardoll: On stardoll, the best thing I like is the changes they make. I may not like some of them, but some are great and they try quite hard!

Most Valued Stardoll Item:
My DKNY dip dye dress, cuz I won it so its quite special to me.

What you want people to know most about you:
I am nice. I want to be friendly the most I possibly can and if someone is rude, I try not to be rude back. I love kids sooo much and when I grow up I want to be a pediatrician.

Why you want to be Member of the Month
: I want to be MOTM because well since I have followed this blog, I have always tried to become it, but I have never given up! I would like to be a writer to help the blog and be loyal to it as much as I can! :)
hope you take me into consideration for covergirl! :)
Share:

33 comments

Chicago3 said...

Wow, congrats! She seems like she deserved it!

Heart Newbridge said...

congratulations :D

gaby-052 said...

Congrats Sarra you totally deserved it..

cheerleader2648 said...

Congratz

Cherri Blossom said...

congrats she really deserves this!!!

Caroline said...

Beautiful cover! And congrats you deserved it! :]

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

RihannyX said...

Congratulations!! :)
You deserved it!

Someone said...

Congratulations , i really loves how she looks on her presentation..

bogini10 said...

wow, congratulations sara !

Cali_Beauty said...

Congrats hun!
She's very kind and really deserves this!

Mihaela said...

Congrats!
:DD
She deserved it!!

No-one in particular said...

Congrats! She reli deserved it(:

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

Congratulations!!! ^^ You deserve it!!

katara4 said...

congrats =]

Unknown said...

Congrats, she's really nice and deserves it.

Melissakuh said...

Congratulations! She totally deserves this!
I love her make-up, btw!

x

Anonymous said...

congrats ,

that's really true - I have seen her taking part in many contest, commenting and so on..
I guess she did deserve it (:

Daisy April Smith said...

Wooh, congrats girl (: x

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

THANX!! :D
thank you Jenna and everyone for all the nice things you said :)
this made my day! ;)
im so happy! lol
x

lady__gagaa said...

congrats! you look great btw :]
[lady__gagaa]

Caro :) said...

she deserve it,congratz :D

nicole24-7 said...

Aw, congratulations!! It sounds like you really deserved it :)))

daisy-croatia said...

Congrats hun.
I can't wait to see your posts.

Danka

Miss M said...

Congrats Lilly!! Its obv. to tell you tried very hard x
Sara

Rab92 said...

Omg That`s Great!
Congrats To Sarra. You Deserve It.

Rab92.

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Congrats!

26jen said...

Congrats!!!

bobdude123 said...

congratulations! you ralydeserve it with the ammount of posting i'm sure you would have had to do!

_funnyprincess_ said...

Congratulations!
I love you medoll, the makeup is awesome!! <3

Athena said...

congratulations!!!!!!!

Ruth said...

CONGRATS [:
She really seems to deserve it [:

Eva said...

Congrats :]

J said...

congrats!!!!U GO GURLL...xx

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig