Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Free Dress Form


Credit to Underneath Stardoll for the post:

There is a new Moodi Club from which when you join you get a Free Dress Form
If you are from the UK ...just go HERE and join the club...it will be in your suite....

The rest we will need to use a manual proxy to join the club....(How to use a manual proxy?...click HERE)

Log out of stardoll

Set this manual proxy:
IP: 87.238.217.47 Port: 8080

and then click this link to go to the club
http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=1728689

Login and join the club....turn off the proxy....the Dress Form will be in your suite!!!
Share:

10 comments

Tiina--- said...

I can't reaaly use manual proxys, they slow my computer down too much : ) But thanks anyway x

BrunoExclusive said...

well i will pass this one

Mihaela said...

It said that club is not available (for me)

Anonymous said...

can't use manual proxys :(

nicole24-7 said...

Yeahhh, I got it yesterday, but thanks anyways :)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I wish all could make moodi wear; I love the idea.

Caroline said...

I got it thanks =]
I don't think I'd have bothered though if I'd had to have used a proxy. :|

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

Miss M said...

I have got it!! Thanks so much!
Sara
xxx

Anonymous said...

proxys dont work for germany=(

Anonymous said...

when i did the manual proxy it said club is not available :S

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig