Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Free ANTM Dress!


Again, another one (:

If you are from UK, click HERE and watch the ANTM trailer, and you can find it in your suite.

If you aren't from UK, you need to use a manual proxy to get this. Follow these step by step.

FIRST LOG OUT OF STARDOLL. You need to be logged out of Stardoll completely and close every Stardoll page you opened. Then, clear everything out of the browser. The history, cookies, cache...you must not forget this step. This step is very important.

To clear it on Firefox, go to Tools, Clear History, and check everything under DETAILS, and make sure you clicked all the choice on top.
Then, set this manual proxy:

82.68.24.148 Port: 2301
82.17.181.100 Port: 8080

If either of those do not work, you can try these out HERE.
Once you've set the proxy, copy and paste this on your URL bar:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/

Wait until the ANTM video shows up, and once it does, log in. If it doesn't, then maybe you have missed something or the proxy doesn't work. If it doesn't load, just refresh and be patient. Keep refreshing. Then, turn off the proxy, refresh, watch the video, log out, and log in to the normal Stardoll, it'll be waiting in your suite!


I do not guarantee the safety of proxies, so also clear your browser before and after you log in for extra safety precaution. Good luck!

Credit to: Underneath Stardoll.
Share:

8 comments

26jen said...

Thanks so much. I love the new header thing, I am totally blanking on what its called, argh! :P

Wenqi said...

thX in gonna go an try it now!

Twiggy-L said...

Doesn`t working for me

Anonymous said...

I can't use those manual proxies :(

I don't like that dress anyways, so :D

ADJAJA/Anna said...

It looks like a dress from Voile!

Janetxo said...

Manual proxies never work for me but oh well :)

little.miss.28 said...

i love it but i cant get it :(

great post

xx little.miss.28

Chicago3 said...

I love the dress, but I do not like proxies, so I wil lsee if I can find it in the starbazaar(hopefully for a low price).

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig