Thursday, December 24, 2009

'Tis the season to be shoppin'!

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!

Oh, and a happy new year ;D
You haven't heard from me from a while - truth be told, life sucks without internet. Your all so lucky.
So, in one of the rare occasions when I AM online, I can post!

The superstar sale is on, and I decided to make a coupla' cheap, simple outfits that you can add on and stuff. Check them out!

(Click here to enlarge the pic!)



Outfit 1...
Cape coat - Decades - was 7, now 3!
Chloe inspired slouch trousers - Bisou - was 7, now 3!
Printed Mary Jane heels - Bisou - was 5, now 2!

Outfit 2...
Dual Layer tank - Stardoll girls - was 3, now 1!
Sequined stripe top - Tingeling - was 6, now 3!
Sequined ziggy trousers - Tingeling - was 6, now 3!
T strap sandals - Rio girls - was 5, now 2!

Outfit 3...
Fringe dress - Voile - was 9, now 4!
Glitzy silver heels - Baby Phat - was 10, NOW A WHOPPING 3 STARDOLLARS!

Outfit 4...
Flower print tube dress - Pretty in Pink - was 6, now 3!
Strappy sandals - Baby Phat - was 10, NOW A WHOPPING 3 STARDOLLARS!

Outfit 5...
Dual layer tank - Stardoll girls - was 3, now 1!

Paint splatter jacket - Bisou - was 7, now 3!

Side split capri pants - Fallen angel girls - was 5, now 2!

What're you thinking about this sale? There are a LOT of other awesome items, these are just a few that I fancied. Will you buy anything?

Share:

13 comments

katsumy said...

ought 2 baby phat shoes.
<3 I dont like this sale. Once we had ALL VIVVENNE TAM for a half of price.. good times! =D
Merry Christmas everybody! ^__^

Alicjaaaaa96 said...

cool!
on my clock is 23:42 (12.42p.m.)

Cindy/lulu11052 said...

I have a bunch of hot looks on my blog, but they are not for sale. :(

nicole24-7 said...

there are some good deals during the sales :)

Cherri Blossom said...

really cute outfits!!


_kool_kat_1

bogini10 said...

I lobe these outfits.
I didnt know these things were on sale.
I bought all the bby phat shoes.There are soooo cheap

Anonymous said...

yawn -.-

i don't like this month's sale :s

BrunoExclusive said...

i bought that jacket

Melissakuh said...

There are fantastic items in sale! =D
I only buy in sales, so this is perfect for me! =D

Athena said...

cute outfits!

pinkpoppy212 said...

There are a lot of cute items, especially the baby phat shoes. But nothing really that I would seriously think about becoming superstar for.

Tiina--- said...

Cool x I love the paint blazer :)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I don't like the items on sale, except for the Miss Sixty shoes.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig