Thursday, December 3, 2009

Superstar or Non-Superstar

Hey everyone, my name is Adrienne or known on Stardoll as DaBayBeez. In this segment, I make stylish outfits for superstars and non-superstars using some of Stardoll's newest items. I also give you tips on how to create your outfits and show the items used. This week, I took some of the new stardoll items to make Christmas inspired ensembles.
Superstar Look:
Christmas Shop Golden Nutcracker Vest - $7
Fallen Angel Ruffle Skirt - $6
Christmas Shop Gold Strap Heels - $5
Miss Sixty Rock & Roll Vest - $8
Voile Golden Tiara - $5
Voile Gold Belt - $4
Voile Sheer Knee High Stockings - $3
Miss Sixty Wide Sash - $10
Total: 48sd
-
Non-Superstar Look:
Voile Sparkle Purse - $4
Calendar Shoulder Glitter Top - $5
Pretty in Pink Cream Belt - $3
Bisou High Waist Shorts - $4
Rio Black Jean Skirt - $5
Voile Pantyhose - $3
Rio Strappy Platforms - $5
Total: 29sd
-
In the Superstar Look, I wanted to show the drama that Christmas could create. I chose black as the main color and used a lot of gold to accent the look. Metalics are always in but it is which metalic you choose that matters. This season is all about gold which i showed in the outfit. I made a combination of the Christmas look and the new Princess theme on Stardoll. For the Non-Superstar look, I went for a classic look that many would be proud to wear. I used the beige calendar top as a base and used black to compliment that. I combined a pair of high waist shorts and a black mini skirt to make a high waisted miniskirt and topped the look off with a cream belt from Pretty in Pink. Be sure to always keep a vision in mind and remember that you can have great style whether Superstar or Non-superstar.
Share:

15 comments

Cherri Blossom said...

very good outsits very stylish and nice explanation!! good job!!

_kool_kat_1

Heart Newbridge said...

Very nice outfits!

katara4 said...

WOW... i really love them...
i can choose one, which is better. i love both ^^
well done *-*

Wooldoor said...

omg i love them both...
Lol
xx

Mihaela said...

Great outfits!!

Athena said...

wow they are fantastic!!

BrunoExclusive said...

I like the ns look the ss is not for me

Anonymous said...

superstar look is great but i can't say that about that n-s outfit- i could have made a better outfit... no offence,

Melissakuh said...

Nice outfits! ;)
Not to keen of the SS-top, but that's just my taste.

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Brilliant outfits and I loved the description! give us more!!

pinkpoppy212 said...

The outfits are just okay in my opinion, but the explanation was great--way to go fashionista!

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I like the superstar one, but the other is okay...

Unknown said...

i like the outfits!! i would totally buy the non-superstar outfit but I can't buy the top..

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Nice
outfits!

melinablogs said...

I love this!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig