Thursday, December 3, 2009

SFF & Old Stardoll makes it's return with a bang!


I'm sure all those who have been on Stardoll for at least a year know that the famed SFF (Stardoll Fashion Forward) blog is back! The blog is run by my friend xlou26! It was infamous as 1 of the 1st to bring us the exclusive spoilers we all now love and crave. I am sure that with it's return there are only bigger and more exciting things to come! So take a moment and visit them. I'm sure you won't regret it! www.stardollfashionforward.wordpress.com.

So many of the great/exciting things about the "old" Stardoll are returning. But what does that really mean? It was the days of fun, excitement, gossip and competition. Not to mention spoilers, loopholes and Catfights...trust me you don't want to miss its triumphant return. So be sure to check out these sites!

Stardoll's Most Hated Website (PSG) Run by the Queen of Stardoll blogs Perez (Perezstargossip) and the infamous gossip blogger Dan (Danpuffs). They were and still are the "premiere" Gossip blog of Stardoll. I expect more of the same and they have already gotten off to a fun start. With edition of N1mka4eva to their writing team expect to see the sparks fly!

Eternity Magazine owned by the outrageous and funny Writemarycat is also making its comeback after a long hiatus. Along side Style Magazine they basically pioneered the Stardoll Magazine World and made it what it is today. The graphics have always been phenominal and I look forward to what Mary will bring to the stage with its return. Click HERE to visit the site! I'm sure once you browse the past issues you will be as excited as I am for its next issue. See the spoiler below.

And you all know about the last Star_Awards that is currently happening right now! Well the original owner of the awards, Vanessa's (Star_Awards) has a new blog called Cosmic Fever of Stardoll. Although starting fresh, she seems like she has a great team on board and I hope to see this blog as successful as her last!

If you remeber Vannessa's old blog and like me loved it! Don't be sad that she has moved on because she gave it to none other than our very own Maggie (Findurlove)! Maggie has informed me that she will be re-opening the blog soon and having a party to celebrate. So stay tuned!
Share:

20 comments

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i saw this a while ago, i love old stardoll! and so happy its back! :)
xx

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I know! Lou wanted me to post about SFF so I thought I should just mention them all again.

No-one in particular said...

^^ Same :)

Anonymous said...

good to know :)

Melissakuh said...

Love it!
I really miss Mary and Eternity, I loved reading her issues, so it will be great to have an online magazine for the winter! =D

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

I'm so glad they are come back!!! I lived old stardoll times and blogs were full of funny gossip and great posts!! :D

Anonymous said...

Great!!

Miss_LolitaF said...

Yay Finally SFF's back!

pinkpoppy212 said...

This looks really cool! Old Stardoll is making a comeback!

nicole24-7 said...

ooh, interesting :)
There's prolly gonna be a ton of drama now
hahaa :p

BrunoExclusive said...

Old stardoll is back nothing is boring anymore

Charlotte said...

hahaha wooooo :DD

Heart Newbridge said...

Cool!

Cherri Blossom said...

awsome mabey it'll give stardoll the booster it needs again!! i really can't wait for eternity and SFF and all the other things in store for us stardollians!!:)

_kool_kat_1

katara4 said...

i havent heard about them before... lol
but... cool ;D

Ameena said...

YAY! Now stardoll should get more interesting! And with Charlotte writing for PSG I cant wait to see what happens...

amelenia
x

RihannyX said...

Maby, just maby the old stardoll is coming back...=D
Exciting!!! xD
Whel, i love it and i can't wait to see what happens! =)

Caroline said...

Yay :)
I'll check them all out! I like being able to read different views on things =D

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Stardoll fashion forward is amazing! Love it I check it everyday.
p.s love the way uou use the word hiatus. For some reason it always reminds me of a giant purple flower....:)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Pretty cool.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig