Sunday, December 6, 2009

OMFG! New Live Chat!


I'm sorry if you think this is a pointless post, but I'm very excited! There will be a new celeb chat with the one and only...Wondergirls! Yes, yes, you heard me right. If you don't know them, then go check out their popular hit song, 'Nobody', HERE.

Click To Enlarge (I don't know why my pictures always come out small :/)

Yay yay yay yay! I'll give you a little biography of them, thanks to wikipedia...


The Wonder Girls are a South Korean Girl Group. Each of the five members were selected through auditions. They have scored three consecutive #1 hit singles: "Tell Me", "So Hot" and "Nobody". In 2008, they won two daesangs ("Artist of The Year" Awards). The group began their entry into the American market in 2009, with lead single "Nobody"; the single became the first song by a Korean artist to enter the Billboard Hot 100.


I can't wait for the celeb chat!
Share:

23 comments

Anonymous said...

I think I'm as exited as you are :D
Yaaay :)
I love "Nobody" :)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Sounds pretty cool.
I haven't heard of them before this, but your excitement shows :]

Mihaela said...

Aaah...cool...

No-one in particular said...

I don't reli like celeb chats...maybe cos my comments never get posted xP

Michelle said...

OMG!! I LOVE THE WONDERGIRLS! I have every single mag pic of them in my room xD soooo excited!

xoxo,
xKaboum

katara4 said...

cool...^^

i have heard about them before , i think. i'm not sure , lol.
i hope i can be online this time.... ^^

Chicago3 said...

I love wondergirls. there songs are really catchy, even if I can't understand them

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I've never heard of them,but that's great!

Btw do u upload your pics on large?

pinkpoppy212 said...

I had no idea who they were before this lol. But they do have catchy songs.

Caroline said...

I've never heard of them but I guess it's good that Stardoll are giving us more chances to talk to celebs.

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I've never heard of them but I'll go have a look on youtube later.. You sound really excited! :)

reira422 said...

I love the Wonder Girls before their debut in US :D

BrunoExclusive said...

I just listen to the music it's nice

Tiina--- said...

I don't think Ive ever even heard from them ...:P

RihannyX said...

Whel to tell you the truth...
i've never heard of them, or the song ''nobody''.
But i'm sure alot of people are excited.=)

nicole24-7 said...

I think I have heard them before.. :p

They are so pretty :o
haha

Rab92 said...

I Don`t Know Them, Haven`t Even Heard Of Them To Be Honest, But I`ll Look Them Up & Listen To Their Songs.

Rab92.

KristenPark said...

OMG! I love the Wondergirls not because they are good... But because I'm Korean too! I'm soo excited for this chat! AHHHH!

26jen said...

Never heard of them... Hmmm... I'll search them.

Heart Newbridge said...

Haha!

I'm very excited!

Jenna: Nope, lol. Thanks for the tip.

Athena said...

Yes I knew it I saw it in the main page of stardoll but I have never heard of them

Unknown said...

I've never heard of them, but I'm going to listen to them now after reading your post because you sounded so excited.

Sick-Child9 said...

OMG! I love the Wonder Girls and just about all Korean music, saw them perform live
They are fabulous ^^

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig